• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic GX7 | Olympus OM-D EM5 & PEN EP5 | Location: USA | Ships: Anywhere

Buy/Sell feedback for edwardconde (9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

edwardconde

Mu-43 All-Pro
Panasonic GX7 | Olympus OM-D EM5 & PEN EP5 | Location: USA | Ships: Anywhere

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Panasonic GX7 | Olympus OM-D EM5 & PEN EP5

Prices
EM5 - SOLD
EP5 - $475 Firm
GX7 - SOLD

Ships to
Anywhere

Description
1 - Olympus OM-D E-M5 - Black Body is great condition. Minor surface scratches. Comes with EP-11 EyeCup, Strap, Flash, USB Cable, Battery & Box. I am also including a Sony 16GB 94MB/s SDHC Card and the Olympus OM-D E-M5 Guide to Photography by David Busch and Trigger Trap cable for remote control using the Trigger Trap mobile application on your iOS or Android device. - $425

2 -Olympus PEN E-P5 - Black Body is great condition. Minor surface scratches. Comes with Strap, USB Cable, Battery & Box. I am also including a Sony 16GB 94MB/s SDHC Card and extra battery. - $475

3 - Panasonic GX7 - Black is in great condition. Comes with Strap, 3 Batteries.The GX7 is NTSC Version.. The batteries are Panasonic DMW-BLE9PP. I am also including a Sony 16GB 94MB/s SDHC Card. - SOLD

All prices include Paypal Fee.

Free shipping within CONUS... International buyers please PM with your Country & Postal Code.

I will attach images tonight... Any questions please ask away...

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method
USPS

Shipping charge
Free for CONUS - INTL PM ME!

Handling time
1 - 3 Days

References
Here & eBay: e00i3

Additional comments
  • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
  • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump!

edwardconde

Mu-43 All-Pro
Updated Prices .. Last price drop before going on ebay...

EM5 - $425 Firm
EP5 - $475 Firm
GX7 - $550 Firm

Includes shipping and fees...

edwardconde

Mu-43 All-Pro
Eddie, What's the shutter count on the GX7?

The SHTCNT - Shutter Activation Count is at 365.. Sorry for the huge photo.. my iphone was busy with a restore so shot it with the ipad!

- - - Updated - - -

GX7 has been sold to Ipham! Thanks Ipham!

EM5 is now on ebay... EP5 still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom