• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic GX7 + Olympus lenses + more. Ships: US

SVQuant

Shooting by numbers
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Real Name
Sameer
User name: SVQuant

Items to sell/buy/trade: Panasonic GX7 + Olympus lenses + more

Prices: Panasonic GX7 (Silver) - $150
Olympus 25/1.8 (Black) - $180
Olympus 14-42IIR - $75
Olympus 40-150R - $60 Sold
Gorillapod SLR Zoom w/ ballhead - $25
Giotto's Rocket Blower - $10
All prices include S+H

Ships to: US

Description: Panasonic GX7 (Silver) Body only
Shutter Count 6188
Bought this used for my youngest as he wanted a real camera of his own. It works great and he has used it for about 3 months. Selling because I recently bought myself a Pen-F and he decided that he would like my old E-10.1. Everything works fine. Cosmetically in good condition, but has a number of scratches on the bottom (see images). The screen protector could do with replacement. Comes with
  • Original body cap, usb cable, charger and strap, but not the original battery
  • 3rd party (Extremetech) charger with 3 batteries and car adapter. This seems identical to the Wasabi charger from what I can tell
  • Neewer autofocus extension tubes (10mm+16mm)
  • Manual/paperwork/CDs
Everything will ship in a GX7 box which looks like a kid went at it with a sharpened pencil.

770794-d57d2744257a3d257490ab0406d7156e.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
770795-60e75f47f45c482e835fa8e6adb5c509.jpg
770796-229e60fedb4d95fee831d668c4c3393e.jpg

770797-98cf26435246d80bf1b846c58c688138.jpg
770798-2dfa1a621d8e25cd5ec63b1a039b6e01.jpg
770799-59c5db36843ee1a4f8b2f475cd99b677.jpg

Olympus 25/1.8 (Black)
LNIB. Came as part of a purchase. Doesn't look like it has been used more than a handful of times. Comes with both caps, a new hood and a Tiffen UV Protector filter. Comes with original box.
770800-8cead2a8ee14beb7839e3358fa715890.jpg
770801-f6df45d95d4b900a4bb4b0f4d2da7361.jpg
770802-60d1583233a30b3054abcd355dee26fc.jpg

Olympus 14-42IIR
The standard Olympus kit lens. Very good optics and cosmetics. Comes with original front and back caps + your choice of a Promaster or Tiffen 37mm UV filter. Photos coming soon.

Olympus 40-150R
The plastic fantastic zoom lens. Excellent optics and cosmetics. Comes with original front and back caps as well as box. Will throw in a BNIB Sigma 58mm UV filter for an extra $5. Photos coming soon.

JOBY GorillaPod SLR Zoom
Flexible Tripod with Ballhead / Level. Used a handful of times. Fully functional, Just didn't work for me. Cosmetically in Very Good condition. The ballhead comes in the original box.

770803-4639bcc100e18a506fec98d95977061c.jpg

Giotto's Rocket Blower (Red)
I have acquired more of these than I need and this one is gathering dust rather than blowing it. Comes in original packaging.

Will discount shipping for combined purchases.

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method: USPS (Priority mail for the camera/lens)

Shipping charge: Included

Handling time: 2 days

References: Here and on ebay (username: samgupta)

Additional comments: Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

Last edited:

SVQuant

Shooting by numbers
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Real Name
Sameer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bumping this up. Lowered price on the camera and the lens. Might end up holding onto the camera since it allows for video recording without time limits unlike my Olympus bodies. The lens absolutely deserves a new home.

Bif

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Real Name
Bruce Foreman
Might end up holding onto the camera since it allows for video recording without time limits unlike my Olympus bodies.
You're asking so little for it I sure would hold onto it. When it first came out, it was much in demand by photojournalists who wanted to go "minimal", look like they had "typical tourists' camera" so they didn't call attention to themselves with "pro gear".

I jumped on one (I'm a retired pro) and loved it. I now have a pair of GX85s for travelling light but I miss the tilting evf the GX7 had. In your case I would keep the GX7.

SVQuant

Shooting by numbers
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Real Name
Sameer
You're asking so little for it I sure would hold onto it. When it first came out, it was much in demand by photojournalists who wanted to go "minimal", look like they had "typical tourists' camera" so they didn't call attention to themselves with "pro gear".

I jumped on one (I'm a retired pro) and loved it. I now have a pair of GX85s for travelling light but I miss the tilting evf the GX7 had. In your case I would keep the GX7.
I have to say that I am strongly tempted to keep it. The little Panny Is a champ for video work.

It is not the money. I cannot really justify 4 bodies which is somehow where I have ended up.

I had been doing some video work recording amateur home concerts last year. With covid, that is probably never going to happen again. Otoh, have pressed it into work though as my wife doing a series of YouTube videos. If she agrees to buy it from me, we keep it 😉

Annie

Mu-43 Regular
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
User name: SVQuant

Items to sell/buy/trade: Panasonic GX7 + Olympus lenses + more

Prices:
Olympus 25/1.8 (Black) - $180

I was researching to see if this lens would work for me -- https://www.imaging-resource.com/lenses/olympus/25mm-f1.8-m.zuiko-digital/review/ gives it a good review.

I am curious on this. The review above had this:
"Manual focusing is also available with this lens using an electrical focus-by-wire system. Unlike some Olympus primes such as the M.Zuiko 12mm ƒ/2, which uses a focus ring clutch mechanism, manual focus is, instead, enabled by the camera."

That is different (I am using to changing on the lens itself). Is it easy to change to manual?
Thank you!

SVQuant

Shooting by numbers
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Real Name
Sameer
Hi Annie, on Olympus bodies if you switch the camera to the using the S-AF+MF mode, the focus ring can be used for manual focus. The focus ring on my 12-40PRO is a pullback which puts the camera in a pure MF mode. I hope this makes sense. I will see if I can find a video or manual entry which explains this better.

[Edit]

Please take a look at these for some more information
https://www.mu-43.com/threads/af-mf.93912/
https://www.mu-43.com/threads/s-af-mf-with-shutter-delay.101685/
https://sites.google.com/site/olycameras/af-mf

Hope this helps.

[Edit2]
Just wanted to add that I have and love the silver version of this lens, it was the first m43 prime I bought and I use it regularly 5 years out.

Last edited:

Annie

Mu-43 Regular
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you, Sameer!
That is helpful :)
I am waiting to see if a local camera store will drop the price of a used 12-40; so I will see about that and look into this one as well.
Thank you, again!

donlaw

Mu-43 Regular
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Real Name
Don Lawrence
40-150 is sold. I'll probably hold onto the camera, but will put the lenses on eBay this weekend. Last chance to get them here.
The 40-150 arrived safe and sound despite the postman putting it in the wrong mailbox. Luckily we have honest neighbors! Thanks can’t wait to try it out

alboe37

New to Mu-43
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested in the GX7 camera for $150 if its still for sale. Don't need the other stuff as I have em.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom