Panasonic GX7 Featured in the Fotografiska Stockholm

Iconindustries

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Recently I had a holiday Visiting Sweden, Finland, Russia, and Poland. It was incredible, I hope to post some pictures sometime. But I wanted to share this with you guys. In Sweden I visited the Fotografiska Museum which showcased four different genre's by different photographers. It was my first time to visit a gallery that solely had photographic images rather than paintings. I spent a few hours purusing and came out glad that I took the time to visit.

In the foyer there was a massive collection of books pertaining to photographers from way on back to modern day. There was a showcase between the books and it had a camera as the centre piece. I walked closer and had a look. It was a Panasonic GX7. The small add Titled 'Changing Photography' states that this is the first camera ever to be recommended by Fotografiska.

Thought this was interesting to share.

best,
icon

View attachment 389756P2050641 by iconindustries, on Flickr

View attachment 389757Screen Shot 2014-10-08 at 7.15.09 pm by iconindustries, on Flickr

This is the Museum situated right on the waters edge.

View attachment 389758P2050664 (2) by iconindustries, on Flickr

Vivalo

Olympus loser
Thanks Icon for passing this information. I live in Finland and I have been in Stockholm a couple of times but I didn't know there is such a museum. Please share your photos from the trip, or have I just missed where they are?

fransglans

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
gus
As a swede i'm also curious about your pics. regarding thr gx7, I think it tells alot of the handsomeness of that camera...

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom