1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Panasonic GX7 Featured in the Fotografiska Stockholm

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by Iconindustries, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Recently I had a holiday Visiting Sweden, Finland, Russia, and Poland. It was incredible, I hope to post some pictures sometime. But I wanted to share this with you guys. In Sweden I visited the Fotografiska Museum which showcased four different genre's by different photographers. It was my first time to visit a gallery that solely had photographic images rather than paintings. I spent a few hours purusing and came out glad that I took the time to visit.

In the foyer there was a massive collection of books pertaining to photographers from way on back to modern day. There was a showcase between the books and it had a camera as the centre piece. I walked closer and had a look. It was a Panasonic GX7. The small add Titled 'Changing Photography' states that this is the first camera ever to be recommended by Fotografiska.

Thought this was interesting to share.

best,
    icon

P2050641 by iconindustries, on Flickr

Screen Shot 2014-10-08 at 7.15.09 pm by iconindustries, on Flickr

This is the Museum situated right on the waters edge.

P2050664 (2) by iconindustries, on Flickr

• Like Like x 3
  2. Vivalo

Vivalo Olympus Loser

Nov 16, 2010
    Finland
    Thanks Icon for passing this information. I live in Finland and I have been in Stockholm a couple of times but I didn't know there is such a museum. Please share your photos from the trip, or have I just missed where they are?

3. fransglans

fransglans Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 12, 2012
    Sweden
    gus
    As a swede i'm also curious about your pics. regarding thr gx7, I think it tells alot of the handsomeness of that camera...