Panasonic GX7 Featured in the Fotografiska Stockholm

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by Iconindustries, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Recently I had a holiday Visiting Sweden, Finland, Russia, and Poland. It was incredible, I hope to post some pictures sometime. But I wanted to share this with you guys. In Sweden I visited the Fotografiska Museum which showcased four different genre's by different photographers. It was my first time to visit a gallery that solely had photographic images rather than paintings. I spent a few hours purusing and came out glad that I took the time to visit.

In the foyer there was a massive collection of books pertaining to photographers from way on back to modern day. There was a showcase between the books and it had a camera as the centre piece. I walked closer and had a look. It was a Panasonic GX7. The small add Titled 'Changing Photography' states that this is the first camera ever to be recommended by Fotografiska.

Thought this was interesting to share.

[​IMG]P2050641 by iconindustries, on Flickr

[​IMG]Screen Shot 2014-10-08 at 7.15.09 pm by iconindustries, on Flickr

This is the Museum situated right on the waters edge.

[​IMG]P2050664 (2) by iconindustries, on Flickr
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Vivalo

Vivalo Olympus Loser

Nov 16, 2010
    Thanks Icon for passing this information. I live in Finland and I have been in Stockholm a couple of times but I didn't know there is such a museum. Please share your photos from the trip, or have I just missed where they are?
  3. fransglans

fransglans Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 12, 2012
    As a swede i'm also curious about your pics. regarding thr gx7, I think it tells alot of the handsomeness of that camera...