Panasonic GX1 Body "Like New" from Amazon for $268.

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by lenshoarder, Nov 3, 2012.

1. lenshoarder

lenshoarder Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 7, 2010
    Amazon Warehouse has "like new" GX1 bodies for $268. When they say "like new", they mean it. "Very good" is $262. I'd pay $6 more for "like new".

<a target="_blank" href=""> Buying Choices: Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 16 MP Micro 4/3 Compact System Camera with 3-Inch LCD Touch Screen Body Only (Black)</a>[​IMG]
    • Like Like x 2
  2. brianb032

brianb032 Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 10, 2011
    I've had my mouse hovered over 'order' for most of the day but I just can't seem to pull the trigger on it. Ridiculous deal for those of you that are in the market for one though.
  3. theconejo

theconejo Mu-43 Rookie

Aug 31, 2012
    So tempting. The $268 "Like new" is gone now but I can't help but wonder what the price will drop to if a new GX is announced. That's maybe why you can't pull the trigger.
  4. digi2ap

digi2ap Mu-43 Rookie

Nov 30, 2011
    Amazing deal. Have to feel sorry for anyone trying to sell a GX1 and recoup some of the original spend though.
  5. LeoS

LeoS Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 6, 2012
    I wonder what had happened. There's just a single 'very good' one at $262. I saw at least half a dozen just a couple of hours ago.
  6. xdayv

xdayv Color Blind

Aug 26, 2011
    Tacloban City, Philippines
    best bang for the buck so far. i'm tempted to get one if only i don't have 2 bodies as of the moment.
  7. shepx13

shepx13 Mu-43 Regular

Aug 7, 2012
    Tyler, TX
    It's posted on Slickdeals, so I'm sure those folks ran thru them quick.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. LeoS

LeoS Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 6, 2012
    Ah, figures :)