1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Panasonic GX1 Body "Like New" from Amazon for $268.

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by lenshoarder, Nov 3, 2012.

1. lenshoarder

lenshoarder Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 7, 2010
    Amazon Warehouse has "like new" GX1 bodies for $268. When they say "like new", they mean it. "Very good" is $262. I'd pay $6 more for "like new".

<a target="_blank" href="http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00604YTFM/keywords=gx1&condition=used/?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&tag=amipho-20">Amazon.com: Buying Choices: Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 16 MP Micro 4/3 Compact System Camera with 3-Inch LCD Touch Screen Body Only (Black)</a>[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. brianb032

brianb032 Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 10, 2011
    N.Carolina
    I've had my mouse hovered over 'order' for most of the day but I just can't seem to pull the trigger on it. Ridiculous deal for those of you that are in the market for one though.

3. theconejo

theconejo Mu-43 Rookie

Aug 31, 2012
    chicago.
    So tempting. The $268 "Like new" is gone now but I can't help but wonder what the price will drop to if a new GX is announced. That's maybe why you can't pull the trigger.

4. digi2ap

digi2ap Mu-43 Rookie

Nov 30, 2011
    London
    Amazing deal. Have to feel sorry for anyone trying to sell a GX1 and recoup some of the original spend though.

5. LeoS

LeoS Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 6, 2012
    I wonder what had happened. There's just a single 'very good' one at $262. I saw at least half a dozen just a couple of hours ago.

6. xdayv

xdayv Color Blind

Aug 26, 2011
    Tacloban City, Philippines
    Dave
    best bang for the buck so far. i'm tempted to get one if only i don't have 2 bodies as of the moment.

7. shepx13

shepx13 Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Aug 7, 2012
    Tyler, TX
    Ken
    It's posted on Slickdeals, so I'm sure those folks ran thru them quick.

• Like Like x 1
  8. LeoS

LeoS Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 6, 2012
    Ah, figures :) 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.