1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic GX1, 14-42mm, 14mm

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by youry, Aug 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. youry

youry Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0

Nov 9, 2010
    Winston Salem, NC
    Sold on FM

For sale is my 6 weeks old Black Panasonic GX1, 14-42mm kit plus 14mm f2.5 lens. Mint condition, in original packaging. Everything is included except the body cap which I dont have anymore (a replacement is $2 on eBay). Nothing has been removed from the box other than the camera, battery and charger. The 14mm lens was part of a kit and it comes with both caps. Again, everything is mint as in no scratches or even scuffs. The camera has probably less than 150 shots taken. I will provide original receipts. I am the original owner.
    Reason for selling you ask? This package doesn't fit my needs right now.

Price $635 including everything, regular Paypal, shipping and insurance. PayPal verified and confirmed, US sale, no exceptions.

Sold only as a package for now.

2. youry

youry Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0

Nov 9, 2010
    Winston Salem, NC
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.