COMPLETED Panasonic GX-1,LVF 2, 14-42 Lens,Extras | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Rick Waldroup, Jul 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick Waldroup

Rick Waldroup Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

May 28, 2009
    Texas
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Panasonic GX-1,LVF 2, 14-42 Lens,Extras
    </br>Prices</br> 300.00
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> Up for sale is a Panasonic GX-1 body. The camera is not quite a year old. I purchased it new from Amazon. It is in excellent condition. It has a screen saver on the monitor. I also have the LVF-2 finder for the camera. I purchaed it new from Amazon when I bought the camera. The finder comes with the original pouch and box.

There is also an Olympus 14-42 "collapsible" 3.5 zoom lens. It is in excellent condition.

This is being sold as a kit. I will not break it apart, it is being sold as a complete kit.

Here is what you get:

GX-1 with original box

LVF-2 with original storage pouch and original box

Olympus 14-42 zoom lens

The original Panasonic battery with charger

One Wasabi battery with charger

The original strap for the camera- never used

USB cable

The original basic owners manual

A CD with the complete owner's manual

A CD with Silkypix Studio 3.0 software

I am selling this gear and will be posting more gear in the next few days because I am moving to another camera system.

There is a 10.00 shipping charge which will cover shipping by USPS Priority Mail, insurance, delivery confirmation, etc. Depending on when payment is received, I will try to ship the package the next day. I am located in the Dallas, Texas area. However, I will be out of town from Thursday, July 25 until late Saturday night, July 27. If this sells before I leave, I will certainly ship it to you before my trip.

I have lowered the price from 350.00 to 300.00. I need to sell this gear and the gear I will be posting in the next couple of days to help finance my move to another system. This is a great package deal and I really want the equipment to go to someone who will put it to good use. Thanks for taking the time to view the sale.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority Mail with Insurance
    </br>Shipping charge</br> 10.00
    </br>Handling time</br> Next day
    </br>References</br> Ebay name "buyers-blvd". Since 1999 100% positive feedback
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to trade offers
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. Rick Waldroup

Rick Waldroup Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

May 28, 2009
    Texas
    A PM was sent to me by another member and I answered it. I am awaiting his reply to see about the sale of this camera. If he decides not to buy the camera, I will post that info on this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.