1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic GX-1,LVF 2, 14-42 Lens,Extras | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Rick Waldroup, Jul 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick Waldroup

Rick Waldroup Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

May 28, 2009
    Texas
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Panasonic GX-1,LVF 2, 14-42 Lens,Extras
    </br>Prices</br> 300.00
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> Up for sale is a Panasonic GX-1 body. The camera is not quite a year old. I purchased it new from Amazon. It is in excellent condition. It has a screen saver on the monitor. I also have the LVF-2 finder for the camera. I purchaed it new from Amazon when I bought the camera. The finder comes with the original pouch and box.

There is also an Olympus 14-42 "collapsible" 3.5 zoom lens. It is in excellent condition.

This is being sold as a kit. I will not break it apart, it is being sold as a complete kit.

Here is what you get:

GX-1 with original box

LVF-2 with original storage pouch and original box

Olympus 14-42 zoom lens

The original Panasonic battery with charger

One Wasabi battery with charger

The original strap for the camera- never used

USB cable

The original basic owners manual

A CD with the complete owner's manual

A CD with Silkypix Studio 3.0 software

I am selling this gear and will be posting more gear in the next few days because I am moving to another camera system.

There is a 10.00 shipping charge which will cover shipping by USPS Priority Mail, insurance, delivery confirmation, etc. Depending on when payment is received, I will try to ship the package the next day. I am located in the Dallas, Texas area. However, I will be out of town from Thursday, July 25 until late Saturday night, July 27. If this sells before I leave, I will certainly ship it to you before my trip.

I have lowered the price from 350.00 to 300.00. I need to sell this gear and the gear I will be posting in the next couple of days to help finance my move to another system. This is a great package deal and I really want the equipment to go to someone who will put it to good use. Thanks for taking the time to view the sale.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority Mail with Insurance
    </br>Shipping charge</br> 10.00
    </br>Handling time</br> Next day
    </br>References</br> Ebay name "buyers-blvd". Since 1999 100% positive feedback
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to trade offers
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. Rick Waldroup

Rick Waldroup Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

May 28, 2009
    Texas
    A PM was sent to me by another member and I answered it. I am awaiting his reply to see about the sale of this camera. If he decides not to buy the camera, I will post that info on this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.