• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Panasonic GWC1 Wide Angle Converter (perfect) | Location: Michigan | Ships: Anywhere

Buy/Sell feedback for tjdean01 (3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjdean01

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Panasonic GWC1 Wide Angle Converter (perfect)

Prices
$110 shipped

Ships to
Free to USA, worldwide: add $15

Description
I've used this wide-angle converter lens exactly three times: twice for its intended purpose photographic rooms of homes for sale and once to play with when I first got it. Glass is perfect, body is perfect and has no marks or anything. Lens has been used for a total of about 2 hours. I use the fisheye for real estate now. The lens comes with a plastic lens cap sliding over the plastic body of the lens and you can see where attaching ribs fit on the barrel. It's been stored in a protective case. Included is the box, instructions, paperwork, adapters, and front and back caps (everything you see in the photo, that is).

The lens is surprisingly sharp. However, most of my shots with it were with 2-axis IBIS on, indoors, ISO800, f2.5. Other than those indoor shots, I've posted below every single photo ever taken with the lens.

I have the same name on ebay and have 100% feedback on 285 transactions. I ship fast and in all honesty, in most cases, if you buy from me on Sunday evening you'll probably get it Wed or Thurs. I'll pay shipping in the US. I had this sold to a guy on Monday and when I got the post office Tuesday they said it would arrive on Friday. So I canceled that sale because he needed it by Thursday. I've discovered that this is sold out many places. Mine came direct from Panasonic and I waited 2 months for delivery. Odd that they're not that popular. Maybe everyone is using the 9-18mm. Anyway, please buy it as I'm neglecting it and it needs a good home :smile:

View attachment 397645
PB190079 by tjdean01, on Flickr

View attachment 397646
PB190078 by tjdean01, on Flickr

View attachment 397647
PB190074 by tjdean01, on Flickr

View attachment 397648
PB190076 by tjdean01, on Flickr

View attachment 397649
PB190075 by tjdean01, on Flickr

View attachment 397650
PB190077 by tjdean01, on Flickr

View attachment 397651
Trees 11mm by tjdean01, on Flickr

View attachment 397652
Cool tree 11mm (good) by tjdean01, on Flickr

View attachment 397653
Lookout 11mm by tjdean01, on Flickr

View attachment 397654
Eric on deck 11mm by tjdean01, on Flickr

View attachment 397655
Parking lot 11mm by tjdean01, on Flickr

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
  • Personal check
  • Cashier's check/money order (no buyer protection)
Shipping method
-

Shipping charge
-

Handling time
-

References
-

Additional comments
-

Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

tjdean01

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Price adjusted. Apparently both B&H and Panasonic.com on backorder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom