1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] Panasonic GWC1 Wide Angle Converter (perfect) | Location: Michigan | Ships: Anywhere

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by tjdean01, Dec 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tjdean01

tjdean01 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Feb 20, 2013
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Panasonic GWC1 Wide Angle Converter (perfect)

Prices
    $110 shipped

Ships to
    Free to USA, worldwide: add $15

Description
    I've used this wide-angle converter lens exactly three times: twice for its intended purpose photographic rooms of homes for sale and once to play with when I first got it. Glass is perfect, body is perfect and has no marks or anything. Lens has been used for a total of about 2 hours. I use the fisheye for real estate now. The lens comes with a plastic lens cap sliding over the plastic body of the lens and you can see where attaching ribs fit on the barrel. It's been stored in a protective case. Included is the box, instructions, paperwork, adapters, and front and back caps (everything you see in the photo, that is).

The lens is surprisingly sharp. However, most of my shots with it were with 2-axis IBIS on, indoors, ISO800, f2.5. Other than those indoor shots, I've posted below every single photo ever taken with the lens.

I have the same name on ebay and have 100% feedback on 285 transactions. I ship fast and in all honesty, in most cases, if you buy from me on Sunday evening you'll probably get it Wed or Thurs. I'll pay shipping in the US. I had this sold to a guy on Monday and when I got the post office Tuesday they said it would arrive on Friday. So I canceled that sale because he needed it by Thursday. I've discovered that this is sold out many places. Mine came direct from Panasonic and I waited 2 months for delivery. Odd that they're not that popular. Maybe everyone is using the 9-18mm. Anyway, please buy it as I'm neglecting it and it needs a good home :smile:

PB190079 by tjdean01, on Flickr

PB190078 by tjdean01, on Flickr

PB190074 by tjdean01, on Flickr

PB190076 by tjdean01, on Flickr

PB190075 by tjdean01, on Flickr

PB190077 by tjdean01, on Flickr

Trees 11mm by tjdean01, on Flickr

Cool tree 11mm (good) by tjdean01, on Flickr

Lookout 11mm by tjdean01, on Flickr

Eric on deck 11mm by tjdean01, on Flickr

Parking lot 11mm by tjdean01, on Flickr

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Personal check
    • Cashier's check/money order (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method
    -

Shipping charge
    -

Handling time
    -

References
    -

Additional comments
    -

Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. tjdean01

tjdean01 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Feb 20, 2013
    Price adjusted. Apparently both B&H and Panasonic.com on backorder.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.