• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic GM1, G95, 12-32mm f3.5-5.6, 12-60mm f3.5-5.6. Ships: US

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Real Name
Hal
User name: Hal Knowles

Items to sell/buy/trade:

Panasonic GM1, G95, 12-32mm f3.5-5.6, 12-60mm f3.5-5.6

Prices:

GM1 Body + Lens Kit = SOLD

Panasonic GM1 (body only) @ $279
Panasonic 12-32mm f3.5-5.6 (lens only) @ $119
Panasonic GM1 + 12-32mm (body + lens kit) @ $379

Panasonic G95 (body only) @ $659
Panasonic 12-60mm f3.5-5.6 (lens only) @ $219
Panasonic G95 + 12-60mm (body + lens kit) @ $859

Ships to: US

Description:
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GM1 16 MP Digital Camera Silver & Brown Kit w/ 12-32mm Lens (SOLD)
Condition is used, but like new, open box with only 338 shutter actuation count. Listing includes all original manufacturer's equipment including the camera body, 12-32mm kit lens (with the brass metal mount), lens front cap, battery, battery charger (Wasabi brand), camera strap, strap lugs, USB cable, DVD-ROM, box, and paperwork. This camera and lens was always stored in my electronic dry box in a non-smoking house.

Please note that this camera and lens kit is a Japanese model. However, it has NTSC video specifications and full English menus. Thus, it is totally compatible with the United States and Canadian marketplace. The only difference is that there are less menu language options beyond the English and Japanese ones. Also, the printed manual and related paperwork is in Japanese, so you would need to download an English version of the GM1 manual as a PDF file online. I had merely purchased this Japanese model as Panasonic did not release a North American model with the smooth brown leatherette grip which I desired. Thus, it is a somewhat rare, but fully compatible model in the North American market. I'm just not getting much use out of it with my other Micro Four Thirds gear.

https://shop.panasonic.com/support-only/DMC-GM1KD.html?t=manuals

Panasonic Lumix DMC-G95 Black Body
Condition is new, open box. Includes all original accessories, box, and paperwork. Shutter actuation count is 342.

Panasonic Lumix 12-60mm f3.5-5.6 Lens
Condition is new, open box. Sorry a few of the images are a bit blurry.

Both the camera and lens are new, open box. I had not realized that the Panasonic Authorized Retailer from which I purchased this kit only had a 14 day return policy and not a 30 day return policy like most other major vendors.

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method: USPS, UPS, or FedEx

Shipping charge: Included in price

Handling time: 24-48 hours

References: eBay user deephal

Additional comments: Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Real Name
Hal
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Panasonic G95 pictures.

Attachments

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom