• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic GM-1 and 12-32 mm lens | Location: USA | Ships: USA/Canad

Buy/Sell feedback for mbagg (1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbagg

New to Mu-43
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Panasonic GM-1 and 12-32 mm lens

Prices
$550

Ships to
Worldwide

Description
I have a silver camera with a silver kit lens for sale. Both are in mint condition. I purchased this as a backup camera for an overseas trip and I don't really need to keep it any longer. Included will be the boxes and everything else that came with the camera originally. I have also installed the Franziec grip on the camera. Please use Paypal gift or add 3%.
I will also ship internationally as long as the freight charges are paid by the buyer.

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
  • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
Shipping method
USPS priority

Shipping charge
None

Handling time
1-2 days

References
fredMiranda mbagg ebay: mnbagg

Additional comments
  • Open to trade offers
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attachments

• Panasonic2.jpeg
    Panasonic2.jpeg
    66.7 KB · Views: 565
  • panasonic1.jpeg
    panasonic1.jpeg
    54.9 KB · Views: 570
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom