• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic GH3 Body | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

darrellc

Mu-43 Regular
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Panasonic GH3 Body

Prices

Ships to
CONUS

Description
Panasonic GH3 body only, like new, shutter count 1818. Comes with box and all original accessories. Used for video only (as I had an EM1), since replaced with GH4 which gets used for stills + video. Original owner, purchased from Glazer's Camera in Seattle.

I'll cover shipping via USPS Priority or equivalent.

See the listing (which includes pictures) and my feedback on FredMiranda (username = darrellc) here: http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1323040.

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
Shipping method
USPS Priority or UPS

Shipping charge
Shipping Included

Handling time
1-2 days

References
FredMiranda: darrellc

Additional comments
  • Not open to trade offers
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

darrellc

Mu-43 Regular
Dropping to $550 to try to move. More details and pics over at Fred Miranda.

Real Name
Ian
I may be interested in it. I'm renting one the week of Christmas to see how I like it compared to my G6 (bigger size, more weight, differing opinions on the EVF). If I like the GH3 after trying it out and want to buy one, I'll be sure to contact you.

darrellc

Mu-43 Regular
Price drop to $450... It continues to sit in my cabinet, waiting, waiting, waiting.