Panasonic GH3 $599 at Samys Camera on Ebay and In-Store (No Tax for CA Residents)

rjl1246

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Robert Lietz
Jonathan,

Thanks for mentioning the link and sale. I recently ordered one of the GH3s Samy's has offered and it arrived yesterday. I haven't had a chance to work with it yet, but it looks brand new, absolutely mint, as the listing described it. I purchased it as an alternative to the GH4 primarily to begin learning about video and whether it fits into my photography needs before making a more significant investment. I don't know if this recommendation might be useful to buyers unfamiliar with Samy's (I had purchased a G3 from them previously,) but they provide good products with good communication and are offering, I think, a pretty capable camera for a reasonable price.

Thanks again.

Robert

Jonathan F/2

Mu-43 Legend
I want to go to the Samy's right now just to see everything they have.
If you want to buy local, this is the time to do it. They'll price match any brick'n'motar store as long as you bring a print copy or web link of a particular item. Though I'm not to fond of Samy's restocking fee, so it's best you buy knowing exactly what you want!

iamwhoiam

Mu-43 Regular
If you want to buy local, this is the time to do it. They'll price match any brick'n'motar store as long as you bring a print copy or web link of a particular item. Though I'm not to fond of B&H's restocking fee, so it's best you buy knowing exactly what you want!
They will match the price but, of course, apply tax to that unless perhaps it's one of the items that they are offering tax free. There are several items right now that they are offering with an instant tax rebate.

rjl1246

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Robert Lietz
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom