COMPLETED Panasonic GH2 with 14-42mm Lens

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by dvest, Feb 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dvest

dvest New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Dec 5, 2010
    This is a lightly used camera and lens. I bought the kit new from B&H this past December. The body and lens are both in excellent condition. I think you would have to look very close to find any signs of use or handling at all. All functions work as they should.

The camera and lens will come in the original box with all original accessories except the soft case for the lens. I gave it away since I never use those. I'm also including 2 extra third party batteries. They work well except for the camera not showing the battery level when using them. Shutter count software doesn't seem to work with this camera but judging from the file name I believe there are about 900-1000 actuations.

I'm asking $795.00 total. PayPal only. CONUS only - UPS insured ground shipping is included. I won't ask the buyer to add the PayPal fee or give up PayPal buyer protection by sending the money as a gift. I'll cover the PayPal fee. I will ship to a PayPal confirmed address only within 1 business day of receiving payment. I have honestly described this equipment. I have 100% positive feedback on ebay as dvest2. This is also for sale there at Panasonic DMC-GH2 16.5 MP Digital Camera - Black (Kit w/ 14-42mm Lens) (885170024274) | eBay at a little higher price and no free shipping to help cover ebay fees. If someone seeing it here would rather buy it off ebay just make an offer of $795 and the offer will be accepted for that price plus shipping. Sale is final.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.