1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Panasonic GH2 Mint, 45-200 Mint, 14-42 NEW | Location: USA | Ships: US/Canada

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by meyerweb, Aug 4, 2013.

1. meyerweb

meyerweb Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Sep 5, 2011
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Panasonic GH2 Mint, 45-200 Mint, 14-42 NEW
    </br>Prices</br> GH2: $650 OBO
    45-200: SOLD
    14_42: SOLD
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> US/Canada
    </br>Description</br> Panasonic Lumix GH2, Mint condition in box. I always baby my gear, and this is no exception. I love this camera, and am selling only because I just added a GH3 to my stable and have more bodies than I can justify.

Includes all factory accessories, including cap, manuals, CD, strap, battery and charger, and cables, as well as a spare aftermarket battery. Everything functions perfectly. Shutter count = 5172.

$650 OBO + Actual shipping & insurance (if desired).

=========================================

Panasonic 45-200 Zoom, mint in box. This has barely been used. After buying this I picked up a used 14-140, and found that was long enough for what I use a telephoto for (and I mostly shoot wide anyway). Includes Lens, caps, hood and pouch. SOLD
    =========================================

Panasonic 14-42 BRAND NEW. This was the kit lens that came with my wife's G3. It's been out of the wrapping only for these pictures. SOLD</br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority or your choice
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Actual charges only
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 to 2 days max
    </br>References</br> Ebay: photo-man
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. meyerweb

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Sep 5, 2011
    PM sent.

3. meyerweb

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Sep 5, 2011