1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Panasonic GH2 + Extras

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Trigeek, May 5, 2011.

1. Trigeek

Trigeek Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Hello,
    I recently purchased a GH2 body that I received about 4 weeks ago from Panasonic Direct. I have found that I prefer the size and handling of the GF1/2 over the GH2 form factor and have decided that the GH2 is not right for my style of shooting. I am selling the GH2 body plus 2 additional Panasonic batteries.. not 3rd party.. and a 3rd party spare charger for $700. If you check my eBay account, jimpape56, you will see that I have a perfect sales record after 87 transactions. Camera is in great shape, no scratches or blemishes that I can see.
    Best Regards,
    Jim Pape

p.s. Payment should be made vis PayPal and shipping is extra... Just what it will cost me.

2. duy

duy New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Oct 4, 2010
    Jim, I sent you a PM.

3. Trigeek

Trigeek Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0