COMPLETED Panasonic GH2 [Body-Silver] + Panasonic Leica 25mm f1.4 | Location: NY, USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Pan, Jan 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pan

Pan New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jun 12, 2012
    NYC, NY
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Panasonic GH2 [Body-Silver] + Panasonic Leica 25mm f1.4

Prices
    GH2: $415.00 via PayPal Regular. $402 via PayPal Gift.
    25mm: $413 via PayPal Regular. $400 via PayPal Gift.

Ships to
    CONUS

Description
    Hello all,

I'm putting up my Panasonic GH2, Silver Body only, and my Panasonic Leica 25mm f1.4 lens for sale.

Panasonic GH2
    - Have had it for a while now and it's served me well. In great condition, there is a small smudge on the back of the screen. Not on the actual screen, but on the opposite side of the screen where the LUMIX logo is. The screen works perfectly and have had a protector on it since the first day. All buttons are responsive and working as well. Also includes the original box and all materials that come inside the box. I am also including a few extras that are listed below.

• Panasonic GH2 - Body Only - Silver
      $415 via PayPal Regular. $402 via PayPal Gift - Shipping included to CONUS
    Also Includes:

• Extra Panasonic DMW-BLC12 Battery (Retail Value: $43.50)
      Sandisk Extreme SDHC 32GB Class 10 (Retail Value: $32.00)
    img_1601.
    img_1603.
    img_1606.
    img_1613.

Panasonic Leica 25mm f1.4
    - I haven't used it at all really except for a few test shots here and there when I got it a while back. As a result of that, it is essentially like new. No scratches or dust in the lens & the focus ring is as smooth as new. The lens comes with both caps, lens hood, lens pouch and the original box; all in perfect condition. I am also including a Hoya 46mm filter kit in this listing as well.

• Panasonic Leica 25mm f1.4
      $413 via PayPal Regular. $400 via PayPal Gift - Shipping included to CONUS
    Also Includes:

• Hoya 46mm Digital Filter Kit [Includes 3 filters: UV Filter, Circular Polarizer Filter, ND8x Filter]. (Retails at $59.95).

All shipping fees and PayPal fees are included in the prices listed. If anyone has any questions at all, feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you within a few minutes.

Thank you!

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
      PayPal Gift
    Shipping method
    USPS Priority

Shipping charge
    Free

Handling time
    2 Days

References
    Ebay: bri_l1

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. Pan

Pan New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jun 12, 2012
    NYC, NY
    Reducing the price of the Leica 25mm to $480 shipped to CONUS.

- - - Updated - - -

Reduced the price of the GH2 to $415 via PayPal Regular, $402 via PayPal Gift.

Reduced the price of the 25mm to $412 via PayPal Regular, $400 via PayPal Gift, with shipping included to CONUS of course.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.