1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic GH2 (Body Only)

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Jman, May 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jman

Jman Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Apr 20, 2011
    Columbus, OH
    I am selling my Panasonic GH2, which I've had since December of 2010. It's been a great machine for me, but I need to sell to defray the cost of my new E-M5.

The camera is in excellent shape cosmetically and in perfect working order. There are 20,444 shutter actuations. The body is very clean, with a few minor rub marks on the battery door, the USB port cover, and a small blemish on the hard (non-screen) side of the flip out LCD (the 'back' of the LCD, if you will).

Comes with camera, original battery, original battery charger, neck strap, manuals, a/v cable, USB cable and all original packaging.

Price is $585 shipped and paypaled in the continental US.

Images of the camera:
    gh2-1.

gh2-2.

gh2-3.

gh2-4.

gh2-5.

gh2-6.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.