COMPLETED Panasonic GH2, 45-175 and complete LX5 kit w/2 big extras | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by tanngrisnir3, Oct 8, 2014.

1. tanngrisnir3

tanngrisnir3 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Oct 18, 2011
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Panasonic GH2, 45-175 and complete LX5 kit w/2 big extras

GH2: $350 shipped CONUS
    45-175: $130 shipped CONUS
    Lx5 set: $225 shipped CONUS

Ships to

Photos of all items on request.

A. A GH2 in perfect condition, with box, battery, charger, strap and cap and even the original Silypix CD if you want it.

B. The 45-175mm works perfectly, but there is a catch: there is a slight sound from the inside if one turns the lens over in one's hand. They guy who sold it to me here never told me about this, but I'm telling you about it. I've used the lens and have experience no ill effects whatsoever from it, but you should know this in advance. Hood and both caps included.

C. A white LX5 with the ultrawide adapter and the EVF included in the package. Batter and charger included as well. I don't think I still have the original box. The USA is in perfect shape, as is the camera and EVF, and it gives what in FF would be an 18mm FOV. VERY useful for landscapes, and the first shot I ever sold was taken with this bad boy. My wife even had a shot from it in her last exhibit at a prominent gallery in Los Angeles. A great travel/backpacking/stealthy little bit of kit.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method

Shipping charge

Handling time
    2 days

See my profile here or 'caliwriter' on Ebay

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
  2. ijm5012

ijm5012 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Oct 2, 2013
    Pittsburgh, PA
    PM sent about the 45-175