1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Panasonic GH2 + 14-140mm, 12-50mm

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Promit, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Promit

Promit Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jun 6, 2011
    Baltimore, MD
    Promit Roy
    GH2 kit is sold.
    FL-36 is sold.
    12-50 is withdrawn.

We all know the story -- this is a videographer's workhorse. But it's spent the last few weeks sitting on a table, and I feel it's time to move past this camera. My video requirements no longer gel with what this camera's capable of, and I want to explore some new things. So let's talk about what I'm selling.

I was actually a bit surprised to discover that it's completely untouched. I don't abuse my equipment or anything, but usually there's scuffs at the tripod mount or something. Nope. Apart from some dust here and there, this camera looks like it was just shipped out of the factory. I just pulled the shutter count at 3261. This was very much a video camera for me, but it's also only about 6 months old. Speaking of video, this particular GH2 is running the latest FlowMotion v2 hacked firmware. It is stellar and also perfectly stable on fresh formatted 30 MB/s cards or dirty 45 MB/s cards.

P8220218.JPG

I've also got the 14-140mm lens for this kit. This lens appears to have one utterly miniscule cleaning mark, or dust speck, or something on the front element lens. I'm not sure, it's actually too small for me to tell. But it's there so I guess the glass isn't laboratory perfect. Other than that and body dust, the lens is pretty much spotless.

I am including all of the accessories, CD, manual, strap, charger, OEM battery, everything. In addition, a 10 ft mini hdmi-HDMI cable for monitoring. For all of this, I am asking $920 shipped OBO. That's USPS priority shipping with signature confirmation and full PayPal with the fees and all. This is non negotiable at an item of this price. Will consider UPS signature if you'd prefer. I will not do international at this price point, end of story. I'm willing to entertain any fair offers, particularly from members with a history on this site.

I've also got some other stuff to sell. There's an FL-36 flash in perfect condition, let's say $90 for that or $80 if you buy it with the GH2. I've also got a Vivitar (Kiron) 28mm f/2.5 in Konica AR mount with the adapter included. Don't know what that's worth, maybe fifty bucks all together? Make me an offer if you want it. I've also got Minolta MD and Nikon F (non-G) adapters kicking around if you'd like to combine those into the GH2 kit, probably ten bucks each.
    P6208711.JPG

2. Promit

Promit Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jun 6, 2011
    Baltimore, MD
    Promit Roy
    In fact, I've decided to sell my 12-50mm as well. I will post a photo tonight, but it's also in like new condition. $270 shipped OBO, and I will consider PP Gift for established members of the site.

3. Promit

Promit Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jun 6, 2011
    Baltimore, MD
    Promit Roy
    Need to pay for some stuff, so GH2 kit price has been dropped to 940 shipped including shipping and fees.

4. Promit

Promit Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jun 6, 2011
    Baltimore, MD
    Promit Roy
    Anybody interested in the GH2 for 900? Or willing to make any reasonable offer? I'm getting kind of tired of seeing it sitting there.

5. f8andbethere

f8andbethere Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Are you interested in selling the 14-140 by itself?