1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Panasonic GH2, 14-140, DMW-MS1 | Location: USA | Ships: US/Canada

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by RDKit, Apr 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RDKit

RDKit Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> PRICE REDUCED AGAIN!!!- 14-140, GH2 & DMW-MS1 - SOLD
    </br>Prices</br> GH2 = 585, 14-140 = 330, DMW-MS1 = 82
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> US/Canada
    </br>Description</br> I'm selling all my m4/3 gear for now. Getting a Pentax DSLR for basketball pictures of my son. Shipping only to USA or Canada (extra shipping cost if going to Canada not included in price). I’ll listen to reasonable offers & will list on Ebay at the end of the week if not sold.

Panasonic GH2 + extra Panasonic battery - SOLD
    $585 (which includes priority shipping to USA and Paypal fees). Please read description.

This GH-2 is 2 years old and in excellent condition. You can see a few smooth rub marks on the body but they’re so hard to see I couldn’t get them to show up in any pictures. It was used mostly for shooting pictures of my son's basketball games & some family photos on the holidays. Used it for video only a few times. Just checked the shutter count, and it is only 4790. I am the original owner, so it comes with the box & should have all the original accessories (the strap is still in its case unused) + an extra Panasonic battery. (See photos, more in gallery)

Panasonic 14-140mm$330 (which includes priority shipping to USA and Paypal fees). Please read description.

This 14-140 has been my favorite lens on my GH2, and I've been very pleased with this lens' quality and function--never seems to let me down. In fact, I had gotten a 14-45 that I thought I would use as my everyday lens, but found I just liked using my 14-140 more.

Mine came with a camera so I don't have the box, but I have everything that came with it (the pouch, lens shade and front & back hoods). Lens looks great and works great. Glass is all clear. (The front had a Hoya Slim UV filter on it from delivery, but I'm not including it in the sale since it will fit my new Pentax lens.) There are a few faint scratches on the body so difficult to see that I only noticed them when I inspected the lens in bright sunlight with very close inspection. This lens is in excellent condition, but not quite "like new," but there is one glitch. My wife snagged the OIS switch on her purse and damaged the switch. The bottom of the switch has a very small chip out of it that is only noticeable on very, very close inspection. The switch no longer works and is stuck in the “on” position (although I've turned it off twice for waterfall/tripod shots by using the GH2 menus). (See photos, more in my gallery)

I'd be willing to give you a 5 day trial period where you could return it for a full refund if you found any trouble … because I'm sure you'll find this lens a keeper.

P10407581. P1040759.

Panasonic Microphone DMW-MS1$82 - SOLD (which includes shipping to USA and Paypal fees). Please read description.

Like new, was only used once to video my daughter’s wedding, so it’s been used for about 40 minutes. I’m the original owner and it comes in the original box (box has a small tear on its back) and instruction book. (See photo, more in gallery)

References:
    I've bought & sold a few things on the forum (just sold my 100-300mm lens last week and my 14-45 a few days ago) but only have 3 feedback here.

My eBay name is viesbuys where I have a great reputation.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> -
    </br>Shipping charge</br> -
    </br>Handling time</br> -
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. RDKit

RDKit Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

PM about GH2 responded to

3. RDKit

RDKit Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Replied to PMs about microphone & lens

4. RDKit

RDKit Mu-43 Rookie