1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[WTB] Panasonic GH1 Body | Location: AUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Luckypenguin, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Luckypenguin

Luckypenguin .

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Oct 9, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    Nic
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
    Selling</br> Panasonic GH1 Body
    </br>Location</br> AUS
    </br>Description</br> Unfortunately my GH1 developed an issue during the week that could lead to a repair cost that is more than the value of the camera, so I am looking at the option of buying another one. I don't exactly what the cost of repair will be until Monday but if it is more than the cost of purchasing another second-hand camera in similar condition I'll probably just replace it.

With that in mind I'm looking for a GH1 body in very good condition and hasn't been over-used. Preferably black and preferably not hacked since I don't want it for video, although I gather that the hack doesn't affect the normal operation of the camera so it probably doesn't matter either way. I still have all my original accessories, AU charger, cables, and box so I'm not too worried if any of these are missing. I'm also happy to purchase from overseas. If you are looking to sell a GH1 like this please send me a PM. I'll find out on Monday 26th November how much it will cost to repair my current camera and I can make a decision from there.

Thanks!
    </br>Offering</br> N/A
    </br>References</br> eBay: artoo_deetoo
    </br>Acknowledgment</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.