1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Panasonic GH1 + 14-42 | Location: USA | Ships: world

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by demiro, Jan 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. demiro

demiro Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Nov 7, 2010
    to ebay---------
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Panasonic GH1 + 14-42

Prices
    $275

Ships to
    world

Description
    GH1 is in pretty good shape. Only issue beyond some dust is a mark on bottom of camera from over-aggressive tripod tightening (from first owner). Camera functions without issue. LCD is in good shape. 14-42 is in great shape as well.

I've had this camera for a while now and used it very sparingly. It was my daughter's camera for a bit, but she shot all of 100 shots with it (maybe) and grew tired of the size. I told myself for a while that I would shoot video with it, but that's not happening, so it's time to open up some space and hopefully put a still very capable camera in someone's hands who will use it.

Included are the original box, manuals **missing the English version**, CD, av cables, charger, original battery, original body cap, ac cable (so you can use camera plugged in to power), original strap. Extras included: G series strap, Monster 8GB SDHC class 10 card (brand new), JJC remote shutter controller, and an extra body cap (generic).

I'm seeing GH1s going on ebay for ~ $200 and 14-42s for ~ $100, so I'm thinking this price is reasonable. If not please let me know.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    USPS or FedEx

Shipping charge
    included in the US; for international we'll need to discuss details

Handling time
    1 - 2 business days (won't ship on Saturday)

References
    -

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. demiro

demiro Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    57   0   0

Nov 7, 2010
    Also interested in trading this straight up for an E-PM2 (black or silver) or an E-PL5 with some cash from me. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.