1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic GH1 + 14-42 | Location: USA | Ships: world

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by demiro, Jan 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. demiro

demiro Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0

Nov 7, 2010
    to ebay---------
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Panasonic GH1 + 14-42

Prices
    $275

Ships to
    world

Description
    GH1 is in pretty good shape. Only issue beyond some dust is a mark on bottom of camera from over-aggressive tripod tightening (from first owner). Camera functions without issue. LCD is in good shape. 14-42 is in great shape as well.

I've had this camera for a while now and used it very sparingly. It was my daughter's camera for a bit, but she shot all of 100 shots with it (maybe) and grew tired of the size. I told myself for a while that I would shoot video with it, but that's not happening, so it's time to open up some space and hopefully put a still very capable camera in someone's hands who will use it.

Included are the original box, manuals **missing the English version**, CD, av cables, charger, original battery, original body cap, ac cable (so you can use camera plugged in to power), original strap. Extras included: G series strap, Monster 8GB SDHC class 10 card (brand new), JJC remote shutter controller, and an extra body cap (generic).

I'm seeing GH1s going on ebay for ~ $200 and 14-42s for ~ $100, so I'm thinking this price is reasonable. If not please let me know.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    USPS or FedEx

Shipping charge
    included in the US; for international we'll need to discuss details

Handling time
    1 - 2 business days (won't ship on Saturday)

References
    -

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. demiro

demiro Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0

Nov 7, 2010
    Also interested in trading this straight up for an E-PM2 (black or silver) or an E-PL5 with some cash from me. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.