1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Panasonic GF3 with 14mm Pancake Lens - Black

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by BrankoD76, May 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrankoD76

BrankoD76 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Mar 14, 2012
    Word from our admin, Amin Sabet:

"Hi Branko,

As you know, a number of members have been suspicious of your "For Sale" postings because you have an unusual payment method and your only feedback is from someone with limited presence on the forum. I did investigate the person who gave you the feedback (mackloon) and verified that he has extensive positive feedback at PentaxForums and on Ebay. I also verified that he and you have not accessed this site from the same IP range or internet provider at any time.

The bottom line is that your multiple items for sale, limited feedback, and unusual payment method raise suspicion. Despite this, I am allowing you to continue to sell on this site. People have to decide for themselves whether they want to take the risk of buying from you. I think it will help your cause if you post a detailed explanation of your situation with Amazon in each of your "For Sale" listings. If and when you get a track record of feedback on the site, this should get easier.

On a practical level, your sales create problems for the moderators because your posts get reported to the moderators over and over. In order to solve the issue of moderator time/effort, I am requiring that from now on you copy this entire private message and paste it within quotes attributed to me in each and every one of your "For Sale" listings here at Mu-43.com. I am sorry to impose this requirement, but it is the only way you can keep selling without the moderators having to respond to reported posts again and again.

All best,
    Amin Sabet (Mu-43.com Admin)
    "

Hello everyone,

I want to apologize if you are offended by my post's. I really understand amount of fear and unpleasantness when you see Moneygram as a payment option. I would use Paypal if it's available to me, but it's not...

Many fraudsters use Moneygram as a payment option, but I'm not one of them. Give me some time and I will prove that. I'm here almost two months and I have earned 1 positive feedback, hoping there will be more in the future.

If you feel afraid, don't be, there is really no reason to be. You can skip my listing, find seller who offers Paypal etc...

On the other hand If you like the price and condition of equipment I offer here and if you choose to believe me, I guarantee you won't be tricked or stuck in the middle of scam.

Now, if you don't mind I would like to offer something:

Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3CK Kit Black 12.1-megapixel Digital Camera with 14mm Pancake Lens

Condition: Equipment is absolutely new, factory sealed.
    Payment option: Moneygram (I'm really sorry, Paypal is not available in my country)
    U.S. Only

Price with shipping and money transaction fee's included:
    8-11 business days: $341
    6-8 business days: $346
    5-business days: $350
    4-business days: $357
    2-business days: $363
    1-business day: $370
    Express delivery: $364 (only for certain locations, same or next day, call me)

Also I would also like to offer this item in used condition...

Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3CK Kit Black 12.1-megapixel Digital Camera with 14mm Pancake Lens

Condition: Equipment is in a used-like new condition, no signs of wear.
    Payment option: Moneygram (once again I'm really sorry, Paypal is not available in my country)
    U.S. Only

Price with shipping and money transaction fee's included:
    8-11 business days: $292
    6-8 business days: $297
    5-business days: $301
    4-business days: $308
    2-business days: $315
    1-business day: $322
    Express delivery: $316 (only for certain locations, same or next day, call me)

If you have any question, feel free to send me PM, I will try to answer as fast as I can.

Branko

2. AnttiV

AnttiV Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Apr 19, 2012
    Finland
    I'm sorry, but I have to ask one thing. But first let me say about the PayPal thing: I understand the feeling. For the longest time a few years back PayPal wasn't available for us in Finland. And we only got Google Checkout (and thus Android Market) a couple of years back! That was - kindly said - really infuriating.

But, to my question. You live in Serbia... why don't you ship to the rest of Europe, why U.S. only?

3. BrankoD76

BrankoD76 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Mar 14, 2012
    Because I buy this equipment from Amazon and drop ship it also via them. Amazon usually ships only in US, in some cases other countries are also supported, but delivery would not be as fast. That is why I'm confident that final user will receive goods in good condition and on time.

4. AnttiV

AnttiV Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Apr 19, 2012
    Finland
    Ah, ok. Understandable, then - though I personally wouldn't mind waiting a bit mode if the deal is good enough - I also always select the cheapest/slowest shipping method available. I have much more time to spend than money :D

5. BrankoD76

BrankoD76 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Mar 14, 2012
    Of course, if the item you want to buy is in the Amazon's Global Program, I'm ready to send it internationally. If you are interested in something from Amazon, I will check everything about AGProgram and will send you info could it be shipped to Finland and estimated price and shipping speed.

I forgot... Nokia rulez :-D

6. LVL8hacker

LVL8hacker Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0

Jan 4, 2012
    Pinehurst, North Carolina
    Larry Anderson
    So your selling stuff and just getting it from Amazon, then mailing it to us? Why not just go through Amazon and not have to worry sending a money gram to Serbia?

7. BrankoD76

BrankoD76 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Mar 14, 2012
    Yes, I work online and I'm paid with Amazon Gift Card Voucher's, can't get cash, just merchandise. In order to get my salary I have to sell something I bought from Amazon. Currently I work with almost 20% of loss. If there is Paypal I would lose maybe just 5%.
    If you want to register as a seller on Amazon you should have bank account in US or Germany or France, Austria. By the law of my country we are not allowed to have foreign bank account, so that is the reason why I don't sell via Amazon. Because there is no Paypal here, I can't use eBay neither. My only options are forums and Moneygram. I love mu43 because of feedback system, it gives me hope that I could solve my problem by getting good grades. I have option to use Western Union, but they are the same thing as Moneygram, just more expensive. So, that is my situation...

Branko

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.