[EXPIRED] Panasonic GF3, Pan 20mm f1.7 , Oly 45mm f1,8

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by pertgate01, Apr 9, 2012.

1. pertgate01

pertgate01 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jan 31, 2012
    I have a GF3 body , Panasonic 20mm f1.7 , and Oly 45mm f1.8 that I have for sale as a package.

GF3 body purchased during last year's after Christmas sale:
    There are a couple hairline scratches that are hardly noticeable, approximately 1 to 2mm, on the screen and metal around it. Can only be seen in very specific lighting and angle. Happened from rubbing against my nylon sweater while it was around my neck from normal usage. Other than that, it has been used lightly and in very good condition. I have taken fewer than 1000 pictures judging from the number of pictures uploaded in my lightroom (probably close to 1000 since I tend to chimp sometimes, but try to restrain myself from doing so).

I lost the body cap but comes with every other accessory that it originally came with. Will very carefully wrap with the soft cloth that it came in. Always had a lens on it so it hasn't been a problem until now since I am trying to sell it. Will bubble wrap everything for shipment.

Panasonic 20mm f1.7 was handed down to me by brother last month. Was originally purchased summer of last year 2011. Lens itself is flawless but the lens cap has a tiny 1mm knick.

Olympus 45mm f1.8 was purchased from B&H last month. Have receipt. Literally used only a couple times. Still has all the blue stickers and brand new. I wish I used this lens more because I was amazed with the quality this little thing can produce but I have always preferred the 20mm for my street shooting.

Selling as package for $820 shipped to CONUS. Would really prefer paypal gift to avoid fees or I could split the fees with you. Selling because I just got into a professional school (YAY!!!) and I want to buy a used canon dslr with macro lens and ring flash to take before and after shots of patients. I LOVE the m43 platform but I think I need something a little more professional for school. Please PM me if you have any questions.
  2. mzd

mzd Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Nov 30, 2010
    are you willing to split it up? i'm interested in the 45mm.
  3. Amurdaugh

Amurdaugh New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Nov 7, 2011
    Springfield, Mo
    Would you mind posting some pictures of the knicks and scratches?

That's a really tempting deal...
  4. Soarne

Soarne New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Apr 3, 2012
    United States
    If you're willing to split it up, I'm curious about the 20mm.
  5. triollie

triollie New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Apr 11, 2012
  6. pertgate01

pertgate01 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jan 31, 2012
    I could take a pic of the nicks on the lens cap but wouldn't be able to post pics of the tiny scratches on the camera since this is my only camera at the moment. I assure you though that there are only 3-4 tiny scratches on the camera lcd itself..the type that you get when you put your new ipod in your empty pocket for the first time. I could try to take pics with my iphone but I doubt they will show up in the pictures.

I pm'ed Amurdaugh. If he does not get back to me within the next day I am willing to sell the lenses and camera individually. Please pm me if you are interested.
  7. root2121

root2121 New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Apr 12, 2012