[EXPIRED] Panasonic GF3, Olympus 45mm , Panasonic 20mm

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by pertgate01, May 14, 2012.

1. pertgate01

pertgate01 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jan 31, 2012
    I have been in a very confused state in terms of photography and I have put this ad up twice in the past (sorry if I didn't get back to you before). Now I have finally decided to sell my m43 gear and go full on DSLR because I just purchased a used full frame canon 5d mark I after months of saving up.

GF3 body purchased during last year's after Christmas sale:
    There are a couple hairline scratches that are hardly noticeable, approximately 1 to 2mm, on the screen and metal around it. Can only be seen in very specific lighting and angle. Happened from rubbing against my nylon sweater while it was around my neck from normal usage. Other than that, it has been used lightly and in very good condition. I have taken fewer than 1000 pictures judging from the number of pictures uploaded in my lightroom (probably close to 1000 since I tend to chimp sometimes, but try to restrain myself from doing so).

I lost the body cap but comes with every other accessory that it originally came with. Will very carefully wrap with the soft cloth that it came in. Always had a lens on it so it hasn't been a problem until now since I am trying to sell it. Will bubble wrap everything for shipment.

Panasonic 20mm f1.7 was handed down to me by brother two months ago. Was originally purchased summer of last year 2011. Lens itself is flawless but the lens cap has a tiny 1mm knick.

Olympus 45mm f1.8 was purchased from B&H in mid March of this years (about 2 months ago). Have receipt. Literally used only a couple times. Still has all the blue stickers and brand new. I wish I used this lens more because I was amazed with the quality this little thing can produce but I have always preferred the 20mm for my street shooting.

Selling as package for $800 shipped to CONUS. Would really prefer paypal gift to avoid fees or I could split the fees with you. Selling because I just got into a professional school (YAY!!!) and I bought a used full frame canon dslr to take pictures of my future patients. I love the m43 platform but I will need a macro lens and ring flash to take pictures of my patients. I love this system to death and wish I could keep both systems but school will cost me $350,000 so I almost have to sell this.

Package: $800 shipped CONUS with paypal gift
    Individual prices:
    GF3 body: $170 shipped with pp gift ***SOLD LOCALLY ***
    Pan 20mm: $310 shipped with pp gift ***SOLD***
    Oly 45mm: $340 shipped with pp gift ***AVAILABLE***

Could also meet you up in the Los Angeles or Orange County area for local sale.
  2. loony33

loony33 Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

May 10, 2012
    Hello there.

I am interested in the lenses.
    It's funny as I am moving from 5d to m43.

3. pertgate01

pertgate01 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jan 31, 2012
    Olympus 45mm is still available for sale.
  4. jmw

jmw Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

May 20, 2012
    San Francisco, CA
    PM sent on the 45mm