1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] Panasonic gf3 body only --$175

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by pertgate01, Mar 13, 2012.

1. pertgate01

pertgate01 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jan 31, 2012
    I have a panasonic GF3 that I have used for 2 and half months. Purchased in after christmas sale. There are a couple hairline scratches that are hardly noticeable, approximately 1 to 2mm, on the screen and metal around it. Can only be seen in very specific lighting and angle. Happened from rubbing against my nylon sweater while it was around my neck from normal usage. Other than that, it has been used lightly and in very good condition. I have taken fewer than 1000 pictures judging from the number of pictures uploaded in my lightroom (probably close to 1000 since I tend to chimp sometimes, but try to restrain myself from doing so).

I lost the body cap but comes with every other accessory that it originally came with. Will very carefully wrap with the soft cloth that it came in. Always had a lens on it so it hasn't been a problem until now since I am trying to sell it. Will bubble wrap everything for shipment.

Selling because I like trying out new cameras and right now I want to try out an olympus e-p2 or e-p3 with a viewfinder.
    Fully functional, no problem whatsoever.
    Cosmetic: 9/10
    Functionality: 10/10

$175 shipped CONUS and paypal gift. Please pm me if you have any more questions.