1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic GF2 & Olympus E-PL2 (both body-only) REDUCED!

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Linus, Aug 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linus

Linus New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jul 29, 2011
    California
    ALL SOLD!

I've bought several Micro Four Thirds camera bodies lately, and have ultimately decided that I can only afford the least expensive one, the humble E-PL1. All costs include shipping to the continental US and PayPal fees. I'll discount a little further if you're willing to pay via PayPal Gift/Personal Transfer, and I'll consider shipping abroad on a case-by-case basis - PM me.
    • Olympus E-PL2: In excellent condition, with no blemishes (the screen in particular is flawless) and a shutter count of only 1141. Includes charger, the original BLS-5 battery, an aftermarket BLS-1 (yes, it works fine), the original box, and paperwork - the only thing it's missing is a lens and a wrist or neck strap. A very tempting upgrade from the E-PL1, with a better build, rear dial and much-improved LCD. US $355 then US $285 SOLD!
    • Panasonic DMC-GF2: Literally brand new - zero shutter count - bought for the included lens (includes everything else that came in the box - and of course the box itself). It's amazing what they packed into this tiny camera. The touchscreen worked a lot better than I expected. US $295 then US $285 SOLD!
    I have good feedback here, on FourThirdsPhoto.com (also as 'Linus'), and on eBay (as 'LinusP'). All items will be carefully packaged and shipped out promptly.

Photos:

Attached Files:

2. Promit

Promit Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jun 6, 2011
    Baltimore, MD
    Promit Roy
    That's bodies only, correct?

3. Linus

Linus New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jul 29, 2011
    California
    Correct. Thread title edited to clarify; thanks for asking.

4. Mellow

Mellow Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Aug 27, 2010
    Florida or Idaho
    Tom
    LOL if the GF2 included the lens for $295 I'm pretty sure it would have been gone by now!!!

(just kidding with ya' . . . )

5. Linus

Linus New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jul 29, 2011
    California
    Prices reduced!

6. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Hey Mate would you be willing to send to Australia. If so, how much?

7. Linus

Linus New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jul 29, 2011
    California
    GF2 sold! Now someone take this E-PL2 off my hands before I decide that I need to keep it. :wink:

8. Linus

Linus New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jul 29, 2011
    California
    Further price reduction.

9. Linus

Linus New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jul 29, 2011
    California
    E-PL2 reduced again. I need to sell it - make me an offer!

10. donlaw

donlaw Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Aug 19, 2011
    Texas
    Don Lawrence
    PM sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.