1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic GF2 Body (Black)

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by griswoldo, Oct 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. griswoldo

griswoldo Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sep 27, 2011
    Panasonic GF2 Body (Black) - reduced, with warranty

Reduced to $215

For sale is my Panasonic GF2 body that I purchased back in May. It's in excellent condition with no visible wear. The camera ships with all original packaging and accessories. I originally bought this as a kit, but I need to keep the lens. I will also include the Best Buy receipt for warranty purposes if that helps you out.

Asking price is $215 shipped and paypalled, US only please.

I haven't done a whole lot of online buying/selling, and I'm fairly new to the forums. I did just buy a G3 from forum member simonz and was very pleased with the transaction. Also I have done a little bit on eBay off and on over the past 10 years. My eBay ID is ems9600 - there's some feedback there if you want to look that up. Thanks for considering!

Attached Files:

2. griswoldo

griswoldo Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sep 27, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.