• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic GF2 + 14mm kit (White)

Buy/Sell feedback for starlabs (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

starlabs

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Hiep
White Panasonic Lumix GF2 with 14mm pancake kit for sale. Very good condition. Going all-Olympus and would like more funds for the E-M5 :smile:

Comes with original box, manual, accessories etc, with the following notes:
  • Includes an extra generic battery!
  • Includes 2 free black thin wrist straps! (See strap below in photo)
  • Front lens cap - replacing the cap that came with the 14mm with the cap from the 20mm f/1.7 (slightly thicker, otherwise the same - see photos below)
  • The 14mm lens has a small speck inside the lens. Didn't notice it until I took photos of the lens for this sale. Doesn't effect image quality of photos taken with the lens. My guess - given how little I used this kit - is that this speck was there from the factory.
  • The lcd screen has a protective cover. Didn't fit that well, but you're free to remove it.

Asking $385; shipping is free (will be shipping it with insurance and tracking). Paypal add the extra 3%.

EP323085-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

EP323087-L.jpg

EP323088-L.jpg

EP323079-L.jpg

EP323080-L.jpg

EP323081-L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom