1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Panasonic GF2/14mm kit @ Newegg.com $439.99 w/free 2 day shipping!

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by pxpaulx, Sep 15, 2011.

1. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    I regularly get newegg email blasts, this is part of their end-of-summer sale. The camera is discounted to $485.99 for the sale, you'll need to log in to add the promo code EMCKAJE92 to get an additional $46 off! Here is the link for the black camera, looks like they also have red available for the same price (you'll have to search for it):

Newegg - GF2/14mm kit

Though not quite as cheap as the Unique Photo deal that was around briefly a month ago, this is still a great price for this combo!

2. krugorg

krugorg Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 18, 2011
    Minnesota USA
    That is a great deal, especially since the 14mm is still going for more than $300.

3. jpplenissart

jpplenissart Mu-43 Regular

Thx for the link ;)

I am looking for this kind of offer for my wife. Unfortunately she likes only white one :)

just for information, you can find some new 14mm pancakes for 220$ now on ebay:

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Cheers ;)

4. DDBazooka

DDBazooka Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 3, 2011
    The red and silver one is also available.

5. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    I dunno if I'd want to buy from a seller from outside the US who uses economy shipping and lines lenses up like the balls on a billiard table. Where is the box? Kinda seems a little like they might have fell out of the back of a truck, if you catch my drift!

6. playak47

playak47 Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 4, 2010
    I have bought the 14mm from one of these sellers from Hong Kong. It came with no problem but shipping was damn slow. I mean really slow. But I got it for $220. Good price IMHO

7. madvette

madvette Mu-43 Rookie

Sep 2, 2011
    El Monte, CA
    Thanks for the heads up, got the last Red one. I really wanted to get the all black 14mm!

8. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    $220 is a good price...too good to be true is what I would say even. What I meant by the comment that it fell off the back of the truck is the following:

If I had a bunch of stolen goods, I couldn't think of a better way to sell them than to get them out of the country. So, I sell below market value, the goods are sent (via economy, I assume no tracking, so technically to an untraceable destination). They are sold under $250, therefore requiring no signature confirmation based on ebay/paypal's current policy.

The other possibility is this: the lenses were bought legitimately using illicit funds. The lenses are small, valuable and easy to move. Next to buying gift cards in cash and selling them for under face value, I can't think of a better way to wash some funds.

Oh, I'm a bank investigator by day, so I just kinda think that way when camera goods are priced in such a manner on a site like ebay (or craigslist, etc).