1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Panasonic GF1 with 20/1.7 and 14/2.5

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by trisberg, Jun 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trisberg

trisberg Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Apr 14, 2009
    Selling a 6 month old GF1 in Excellent+ shape. Included in the package is a Lumix G 20mm f1.7 that is a couple of years old but in excellent shape and a 9 month old Lumix G 14mm f2.5 also in excellent shape. Comes with all boxes and materials including charger, pouches and also an extra battery. Price for everything is US $850 including shipping and PayPal fees. US sales only.

P6152380.

P6152375.

Thanks,
    Thomas

2. Iansky

Iansky Mu-43 All-Pro

0   0   0

Dec 26, 2009
    The Cotswolds, UK
    Ok, let us in on the secret - why are you selling and what are you replacing it with?

The GF1 is getting hard to find in the UK and prices for used ones are going up as people are not settling with the dumbed down versions.

I know there are a few people that have transitioned over to the Fuji X100 but, at this stage for me as I only use my GF1 kit as a back up / fun camera, I cannot justify trading in this interchangeable lens beauty for a fixed lens.

Nice lens combo though!

3. trisberg

trisberg Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Apr 14, 2009
    Hi Ian,

Well, the m43 system is now becoming the third line of cameras I use behind the main M9 and a Ricoh GRD 3 for a small carry everywhere solution. So it's time to sell what I don't use much to fund a new lens for the M9.

I also have an E-P2 and the 17/2.8 plus an OM Macro lens. I got the GF1 earlier this year after I got the 14/2.5 and realized that it needed some CA correction which the Olympus didn't have. I actually like the way the GF1 handles better - both in terms of shooting and with faster focus. But the E-P2 is more versatile with the add-on EVF for macro shots and also has IBIS, so that's what I'm keeping.

I did consider the X100 but I don't really need it so I'm passing on it for now.

-Thomas

4. Iansky

Iansky Mu-43 All-Pro

0   0   0

Dec 26, 2009
    The Cotswolds, UK
    Nice one Thomas, especially owning the M9 (I still have an M8.2 + 28/50/90) and they are superb machines.
    Alas, I have not reached the stage of trading in my D700 kit or GF1 kit so I can upgrade to an M9 but I wish you well and I can only endorse your decision.

5. mxlin

mxlin Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Oct 6, 2010
    Pennsylvania, USA
    PM'ed

6. trisberg

trisberg Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Apr 14, 2009
    I'm going to break this up into individual items, starting with the body.

-Thomas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.