1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic GF1, LVF1 and G1 - SOLD

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by richie15, Jun 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. richie15

richie15 Guest

0   0   0

I have for sale a mint condition Panasonic GF1 in Silver. Camera is boxed with instructions but is body only. Screen has GGS cover applied. Priced at £350 inc RMSD.

I also have the now rare LVF1 which is the viewfinder for the GF1, this is also mint, boxed with the leather pouch and is only 2 months old Priced at £110 inc delivery [SOLD]

Would accept £450 to purchase both. Payment by BT, if payment clears tonight can post tomorrow so will be with you Sat am.

Any questions please ask, Voigtlander lens for show only.

View attachment 145516

View attachment 145517

I also have for sale a mint boxed Panasonic G1, I can check the actuations on this and its 1015. Camera was purchased in January from Amazon. Again this is body only not lens.

View attachment 145518

Priced at £180 inc. RMSD

If anyone wants all 3 let me know :D Unfortunately UK buyers only.

Advertised elsewhere

2. richie15

richie15 Guest

0   0   0

LVF1 now sold.

3. richie15

richie15 Guest

0   0   0

GF1 no longer for sale, keeping it for the time being.

4. richie15

richie15 Guest

0   0   0

G1 now sold, thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.