Panasonic GF1, GF2 brought me here

cc.cecile

New to Mu-43
Looking forward to owning a GF1 or GF2 sometime soon... :smile:
I'm new to everything, a lot to learn, long way to go.
Hello everybody, here I come!
cc

Grant

Mu-43 Veteran
Hi CC and welcome aboard. I don't know much about the GF2 but I have a GF1 and it is a wonderful camera capable of taking stunning images. I suspect the GF2 will also be a good tool.

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
cc - welcome from another two letter named person.:wink: I'm so glad you introduced yourself and think you'll find that the members here are extremely helpful. Now that you have become a member, you'll also be able to check out the Members Only section which offers quite a bit of insight and hands on help, as well.

Promise to keep us posted on your camera decisions and don't hold back on any questions, cc. Welcome to Mu43.:biggrin:

~ BB

mick / Lumix

Amateur Photographer magazine have a test report on the GF2, my subs copy arrived early, it will be in the shops next Tuesday.

mick / Lumix

Have now read the GF2 test report in AP, looks like Panasonic have another winner, now of course only to be expected !

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom