1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Panasonic GF-2, black

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Aegon, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aegon

Aegon Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0

Nov 3, 2011
    Portland, OR
    Purchased in November from Newegg. The latest filename shows 682 photos, plus or minus. Like new.

History: I bought this and an E-PM1 to do an A-B comparison, and I preferred the E-PM1. So this hasn't seen much use at all.

Includes all original accessories (everything that originally came in the box, but no lenses). Shown with an Olympus body cap, I'm not sure it ever had a Panasonic body cap, but you'll get a body cap that either says Panasonic or Olympus. The box, CD, manual, and so forth are mint. The strap has been used.

I'd consider trades for an E-P3, plus cash on my end.

Asking $200 shipped and paypaled to USA. International shipping available, generally at $15 extra, for international shipping you will be responsible for your duties/fees and I will declare the item at sale price, no exceptions, no "gifts". International shipping will be approved on a case-by-case basis, I've had good lucking shipping to CAN and AUS, as well as assorted other countries when feedback was appropriate.

Thanks for looking.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Was this the new egg black Friday special ? if so do you still have the receipt and If you didn't send in the warranty card would you want to include that for the remaining warranty?

3. Aegon

Aegon Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0

Nov 3, 2011
    Portland, OR
    (1) Yes, this was a BF special.
    (2) I still have the receipt.
    (3) I didn't send in the warranty card.
    (3) I'll include the receipt and warranty card.

4. Aegon

Aegon Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0

Nov 3, 2011
    Portland, OR
    Price drop.

5. oldracer

oldracer Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Oct 1, 2010