• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic GF-1 with 4/3-m4/3 adapter | Location: Socal | Ships: CONUS

Buy/Sell feedback for flipmack (19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

flipmack

Mu-43 Veteran
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Panasonic GF-1 with 4/3-m4/3 adapter

Prices
$100

Ships to
CONUS

Description
Selling my recently-acquired GF-1 with nearly new Viltrox 4/3 to m4/3 adapter. I had purchased the body just for the 9mm bodycap fisheye, but after a few weeks with the fisheye, I found that it just wasn't meeting my needs. I wanted something faster than f/8.

Anyway, I'd say that the GF-1 is in 7/10 condition - previous owner frequently mounted it on a tripod and there's wear on the bottom as a result. There are some minor marks on the body and screen, but nothing out of the ordinary.

Functionally, it's 10/10. Works great and updated to latest firmware.

It comes with charger, 1 original and 1 third-party battery (the third-party battery is a bit flaky, to be honest), and 16GB Class 6 SDHC card. Cables and whatnot are also included.

The Viltrox adapter was bought to find a use for the GF-1 - I was going to use it with my ZD 25/2.8 pancake lens. However, I really like that lens with my E-3. The adapter will come with caps. Otherwise, it works great.

Asking $100 OBO.

P5263848.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

P5263850.jpg

P5263852.jpg

P5263847.jpg

P5263849.jpg

P5263855.jpg

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
  • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
Shipping method
USPS priority

Shipping charge

Handling time
2 days

References
FM: flipmack, ebay: 02.5protege5

Additional comments
  • Open to trade offers
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

GeBathan

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Gerard
Hey fellow Gerard , you selling the 9mm to me soon lol

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk 2

flipmack

Mu-43 Veteran
hey Gerard!

I actually returned the 9mm BCL to Amazon this week. If I had known that there was such demand for it, I would have posted it on the board.

:(

It's a great lens and sharp for a bodycap lens, but I needed a flexible ultrawide-angle lens more. I scored a Sigma 10-20/4-5.6 on eBay and got it this week, so that signaled the return of the 9mm BCL and obviously, the remainder of my m4/3 gear...

when are you guys doing a photowalk in LA? I want to come with!

GeBathan

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Gerard
It's hard to plan a walk, everybody has their own thing on the weekends and for sure weekdays are a no go lol. Yeah that 9mm is so much in demand that all the stores are in backorder. We'll try to have a big mu43 walk in LA in the future haha!

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk 2

Itchybiscuit

Photon Mangler
Real Name
Ivor
Here's one that will make you blink;

I just bought my G5 but had a choice - do I sell my G2 or my GF1 to part finance it? I use lots of legacy glass so I plopped for selling the GF1 (no VF for easy focusing). So, I took it to my local Cash Converters - it has a glass screen protector, a 1st gen 14-42mm kit lens and a genuine Panasonic leather GF1 case but no other trick bits. The guy looked it over (it's absolutely minty) and went in the back to speak to their camera 'expert'. 5 minutes later he was back:

'How much are you looking for?'
'Well, I want a buy-back option but basically as much as I can get'
'I had a chat with our guy and I'm prepared to offer you £170'
'(deadpan) I'll take it'.

I have the print out if any needs proof. No, I couldn't believe it either! :2thumbs:

flipmack

Mu-43 Veteran
Ok pending sale fell through. Still available.

Sent from my A1-810 using Mu-43 mobile app

- - - Updated - - -

update - also open to trades for a compact camera - something like a Canon S100/S95 or a TL500.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom