COMPLETED Panasonic GF-1,LVF-1,Olympus Body Cap Lens,Estras | Location: USA | Ships: USA,

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Rick Waldroup, Jul 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick Waldroup

Rick Waldroup Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

May 28, 2009
    Texas
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Panasonic GF-1,LVF-1,Olympus Body Cap Lens,Extras
    </br>Prices</br> 175.00
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> USA,
    </br>Description</br> Up for sale is a Panasonic GF-1 camera. This package deal also includes the LVF-1 viewfinder for the camera, and an Olympus 17mm f/8 "body cap" lens. This is being sold as a package deal only. I will not bust it up. It is a complete package.

I am the original owner of the camera and I would rate it as being in good-to very good condition. The camera performs flawlessly, but cosmetically, it shows some wear and slight nicks here and there. In particular, on the bottom of the back monitor, you can see a nicks in the bottom corners. There are a few scratches here and there on the body. Like I said, the body shows a bit of wear but the camera performs just fine. It is used, but not abused.

Here is what you get:

Panasonic GF-1 camera body with original box and original body cap

LVF-1 electronic viewfinder in excellent condition. It comes with the original leather storage pouch.

Olympus 17mm f/8 body cap lens, in excellent condition. It comes with the original rear lens cap and box.

The original camera strap

Original owners manual

There is also a small metal table-top tripod, which will support the camera with lens attached

There are two original Panasonic batteries with charger

Various cords that came with the camera

A CD containing Silkypix Studio software

If you are into street shooting, this combo is superb. I am listing quite a bit of gear on here the next few days, including two GX-1 bodies with extras, as I am moving to a different camera system.

Out of all the cameras I am selling, I think I will miss this one the most. I am open to reasonable offers.

There will be a flat 10.00 shipping charge, which will cover shipping by USPS Priority Mail, insurance, delivery confirmation, etc.

Depending on when payment is received, I will try and ship the package the next day.

Payment is by PayPal.

Thanks for taking the time to view my sale.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority Mail with Insurance
    </br>Shipping charge</br> 10.00
    </br>Handling time</br> Next day
    </br>References</br> Ebay name "buyers-blvd". Since 1999 100% positive feedback
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. BAXTING

BAXTING Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

Aug 5, 2012
    Los Angeles SFV, CA
    Bradley
    Great deal!

3. Rick Waldroup

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

May 28, 2009
    Texas
    Yes, I have it priced to sell. I am just trying to get this gear in the hands of someone who will put it to good use.

4. Rick Waldroup

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

May 28, 2009
    Texas
    I will be out of town until Saturday night, July 27. I will be able to check in here while I am away, but if anyone purchases this between now and then, I would not be able to ship it to you until Monday morning, July 29, when the post office opens. Thanks, Rick.

5. Rick Waldroup

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

May 28, 2009
    Texas
    Here is a bump. If no one is interested in this rig by the end of Monday, I will post it on ebay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.