• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Panasonic G9, 100-400, 7-14 F4 and 12-60 2.8-4. Ships: US

Buy/Sell feedback for Bob D (1)

Bob D

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Bob D'Antonio
User name: Bob D

Items to sell/buy/trade: Panasonic G9, 100-400, 7-14 F4 and 12-60 2.8-4

Prices: G9 $950 like new, 100-400 $975, 7-14 F4 $500, 12-60F2.8-4 $650

Ships to: US

Description: All items are excellent condition and come with original boxes, lens caps, lens hoods.

Will trade the G9 for Sony A6600

Images for this listing: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method: USPS

Shipping charge: will pay shipping

Handling time: One day after payment.

References: Perfect rating on Fred Miranda (bobd1953) and Ebay (climbingbob).

Additional comments: Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

JLGF1

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Jerry
Updates on what is available (or not)?

JLGF1

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Jerry
I don't know about everyone else, but I would be in favor of non-updated For-Sale posts being purged after X months (eg 6). I've seen orphaned posts waste people's time on many occasions.

WT21

Mu-43 Legend
Probably a lot of work moderating dead threads though.
Having done that the last year+ , I can say it does take some diligence. It's all manual. Also, I didn't want to tick off any regular members who are just leaving FS items out there. Posters do get alerts (mostly - unless you shut it off) for PMs, so even someone who hasn't been here in a few months could come back if something they posted gets them a ping. So, I looked at the item, and then looked at the poster, and deleted anything older than a year from a poster who looks like they are no longer involved, but letting things ride from posters who were still active, even if the posted item was older. Also - tried to look at Ebay links, and send them to "expired" if the eBay sale was expired.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom