• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Panasonic G85 with Panasonic grip *SOLD*, Pana 14-140 II*SOLD*, Panasonic LX7. Ships: US

Buy/Sell feedback for MrRunciter (6)

User name: MrRunciter

Items to sell/buy/trade: Panasonic G85 with Panasonic grip (3 batteries) and kit 12-60, Pana 14-140 II, Panasonic LX7

Prices: G85/Grip/12-60 $525 *SOLD*
Panasonic 14-140 II $250 *SOLD*
Panasonic LX7 $125

Ships to: US

Description: I am trimming down the amount of stuff that I have as all of it does not see use.
Using a G9 for birds and general stuff and a GX850 to stick in the backpack when we hit some trails, so this stuff is just sitting in the case.

Panasonic G85 with Panasonic grip (3 batteries) and kit 12-60 *SOLD*
This is a package only. Shutter count 1694. Very good condition. Will ship in factory boxes.
It is the G85, The Panasonic DMW-BGG1, and (3) Panasonic DMW-BLC12PP.

14-140 II *SOLD*
This is the new version. Weather-resistant according to the box.
I have used this a handful of times. It does have one visible dust speck smack dab in the middle of the rear element.
I have not been able to notice it in any shots. These are $597 new at B&H so I think the price reflects the dang dust spot.
Have used this lens less than any other and it is the one that gets a speck. Go figure.

Panasonic LX7

I got this about a year ago or so. Pretty sure I am the second owner. Wanted something I could put in my pocket that went down to 1.8, but this actually goes to 1.4.
Really good (excellent, actually) condition and comes with a spare battery and a Mirrorless Mover 5 case, which is like new.

Feel free to PM me any questions.
These items will ship UPS only. I do not use USPS for shipping after a bad experience with them.

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method: UPS only.

Shipping charge: Included

Handling time: 1-2 days

References:

Additional comments:
Not open to trade offers, Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm), Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Attachments

Last edited:
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom