1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic G5 with lens, 20mm Lens and 45-200 Lens | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by BigCTM, Mar 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigCTM

BigCTM Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Feb 16, 2012
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Panasonic G5 with lens, 20mm Lens and 45-200 Lens
    </br>Prices</br> Brand New Panasonic G5 with 14-42 Lens - 430.00, Like New Panasonic 45-200 Lens - 160.00, Like New Panasonic 20mm Lens - 290.00
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> I got some good deals and am passing along the savings on to someone here.

-Brand new unopened Panasonic G5 with 14-42 lens. The price is 430.00.

-Never used Panasonic 45-200 Lens. The price is 160.00.

-Like new Panasonic 20mm Lens with all accessories in the original box. The price is 290.00.

All prices include shipping and paypal fee. I have sold here a few times and sell on ebay as madelinelace with 100% feedback. Thanks for looking.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> FedEx
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Included in Prices
    </br>Handling time</br> 1-2 Days
    </br>References</br> Ebay - madelinelace
    </br>Additional comments</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. BigCTM

BigCTM Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Feb 16, 2012
    Bump for Friday morning...Prices lowered...Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.