1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic G5 body, Sigma 19mm f2.8 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by dougjgreen, Aug 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dougjgreen

dougjgreen Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Jun 5, 2013
    San Diego
    Doug Green
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Panasonic G5 body SOLD, Sigma 19mm f2.8 Available

Prices
    Panasonic G5 body w/box, accessories, Spare Battery, 8 GB SDHC card $199.99 SOLD

Sigma 19mm f2.8 w/box, case, caps, hood $119.99

Ships to
    USA

Description
    I just bought an OM-D E-M1, so I will not be needing this Panasonic G5 anymore. It's in extremely nice shape. I can't seem to make the routine that shows the shutter count work, but I personally have put much less than 1000 pics on it, as it's been my 2nd Micro 4/3 camera the whole time I've owned it. But I'm the 2nd owner, and I don't know how much use the 1st owner put on it, other than to say that it was in pristine condition when I got it from him last year. It's just the body and all the accessories it came with other than the kit lens - as I sold the kit lens as soon as I got this kit. It comes with the original box, as well as a Power2000 aftermarket battery as well as the original Panasonic Battery and charger. I am also throwing in a PNY 8 GB SDHC card.

Also for sale, a Sigma 19mm f2.8 EX lens in perfect mint condition, with original box and documentation, with original caps, lens hood, and carrying case.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    USPS Priority Mail or FedEx Ground

Shipping charge
    included in price within U.S.A.

Handling time
    1 day

References
    dougjgreen here and on ebay with perfect feedback

Additional comments
    -

Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

- - - Updated - - -

FYI, the G5 is sold. The Sigma 19mm lens is still available.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.