1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Panasonic G5 Body | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by entropicremnants, Jul 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. entropicremnants

entropicremnants Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Jul 16, 2012
    John Griggs
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Panasonic G5, GX1, BLD-10PP bats, LVF-2, and 20mm f/1.7 lens
    </br>Prices</br> G5 Camera Body: $250
    GX1 Camera Body with two batteries: $175 SOLD
    Two BLD-10PP Batteries for G3/GX1: $40 SOLD
    LVF-2 Viewfinder: $140 SOLD
    20mm f/1.7 Pancake: $240 SOLD

</br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> All items being sold have their boxes and normally included accessories EXCEPT the 20mm lens and spare batteries.

I've sold my LX7 and most of my mu-43 primes. I'll be shooting a GH2, a GH1, and the great Panasonic zooms primarily (7-14, 12-35, 35-100). I'm adding an X100 to the mix for handheld low light stuff and that will be my stripped down kit. I THINK I finally figured out how I want to shoot, lol.

DMC-G5

This is my trusty and beloved DMC-G5 which I have shamelessly thrown over for a GH2. The GH2 has dials and levers for autofocus and drive mode and it's just a lot more appealing to an old school fellow like myself.

Absolutely nothing wrong with the cam and against the odds it even still looks good with only minor scuffs or dings. The LCD and viewfinder are both great and the LCD has a protector on it.

Battery, factory charger, CD's, box, cable, etc. all included.

DMC-GX1 with TWO batteries

This is what I was using as my "small body" which will be replaced by the fixed lens X100. When it wasn't backing up the G5, it was usually wearing either the 17mm f/1.8 or the 20mm f/1.7 later.

It's in great shape bought new not that long ago and have virtually no real wear though there might be some handling marks I didn't notice. Still, it's in fine shape and works perfectly.

Batteries, factory charger, CD's, box, cable, etc. all included. All batteries are Panasonic OEM and NOT third party.

Two Spare BLD-10PP Panasonic Batteries for G3 or GX1

Here are two more batteries for a Panasonic G3 or GX1 and they are original Panasonic OEM batteries and NOT third party. No pictures but I think you know what batteries look like, lol.

LVF-2

This was something I used on both the LX7 and the GX1. Not having either, it's available. It's in fine shape and not heavily used. No pictures, but I'll take some if I have to. It's fine though -- I just forgot to photograph it earlier.

20mm f/1.7 Pancake Lens

This is just as it sounds. It's in great shape and comes with an Olympus lens cap because I don't have the Panasonic one for it.

I will eat the PayPal fees and pay for shipping all items. Thanks for looking.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Free!
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 to 2 days maximum
    </br>References</br> eBay:entropic-remnants
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. heli-mech

heli-mech Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

Mar 9, 2012
    Vancouver Island, Canada
    Andrew
    Lol, you have the same "figuring" problem I do, so I give you a month, two max before that gh1 is sold for a gh3 :D...

Sent from my Samsung Note II via mu-43 app.

3. entropicremnants

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Jul 16, 2012
    John Griggs
    I would love to tell you it will never happen... But I do know better, lol...

4. BAXTING

BAXTING Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0

Aug 5, 2012
    Los Angeles SFV, CA
    Bradley
    Congrats on the X100.

Im figuring to do the same sine I just broke my LX7 although that GX-1 is mighty tempting since I already have an LVF2 now Im not using.

Cant wait to see a write up on the Fuji from you. Watching this closely, these items will move fast people. :biggrin:

5. entropicremnants

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Jul 16, 2012
    John Griggs
    20mm SOLD
    GX1 SOLD
    LVF-2 SOLD
    Spare batteries SOLD

G5 still available.

Thanks for the comments guys and I'm looking forward to the quirky little X100 -- warts and all, lol.

6. MarylandUSA

MarylandUSA Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Jul 3, 2013
    Poolesville, Maryland
    Paul Franklin Stregevsky
    $265? That's the best price on a slightly used G5/battery/charger/cables I've ever seen.

7. entropicremnants

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Jul 16, 2012
    John Griggs
    Thanks -- I got it as part of a trade deal before and got a good deal on it and the previous owner had scarcely used it, lol.

I like the camera and if I didn't like the GH2 tremendously better I'd keep the G5. I do think the touchscreen system is better on the G5.

I'm not one to try to get the best price -- when it's time to sell things I just like to move them out.

8. entropicremnants

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Jul 16, 2012
    John Griggs
    Bump: Price dropped to $250.

Last chance before it goes to eBay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.