COMPLETED Panasonic G5 body, 45-150mm, Oly 45mm f1.8 | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by jalywol, Jul 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jalywol

jalywol New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Sep 26, 2011
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Panasonic G5 body, 45-150mm, Oly 45mm f1.8
    </br>Prices</br> Panasonic DMC-G5 body and two extra batteries $295 SOLD
    Panasonic 45-150mm $175 SOLD
    Olympus 45mm f1.8 $275
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> Time to thin down the extra gear...

1) Panasonic DMC- G5 body with 1 original and two extra aftermarket batteries. Includes original box, packing, software, charger. Originally purchased in April 2013, and used for about two weeks before I decided to go with an EPM2 instead. It is in new condition. I will provide sales receipt on request for warrantee coverage. $295 for body (no lens).

2) Panasonic 45-150mm lens, also purchased in April. Nice lens, I still prefer my 14-140mm though, so the 45-150 is for sale (new condition, also). $175.

3) Olympus 45mm f 1.8. I've been on the fence about this lens since I bought it a year and a half ago. I rarely use it, although it is blisteringly sharp and produces extremely nice images. It sat in my bag for a while, getting some scuffs on the plastic barrel in the process, and now I leave it mostly in a drawer at home. I think I have decided to sell it and get the Oly macro instead, which I would find a whole heck of a lot more useful for my particular interests (never do portraits, but take a whole lot of flower shots every summer...) $275.

4) I do have the 14-42mm Panasonic kit lens that came with the G5, however I was planning to keep it. If you ARE interested in it, I will offer it for $75 if you want it.

Photos are attached below.

Payment via PayPal family and friends; shipping is actual shipping costs including insurance (either USPS or FedEx, whichever is cheaper). If you want to look up my past history, I am on Ebay as jalywol; and have sold some items through DPReview and listed on Fred Miranda also.

Please PM me if you are interested in any of the gear.

-Janet
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> USPS or FedEx, with insurance
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Actual shipping and insurance to your location
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 day
    </br>References</br> Ebay: jalywol, DPReview:jalywol
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to trade offers
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.