1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic G5 body, 45-150mm, Oly 45mm f1.8 | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by jalywol, Jul 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jalywol

jalywol New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Sep 26, 2011
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Panasonic G5 body, 45-150mm, Oly 45mm f1.8
    </br>Prices</br> Panasonic DMC-G5 body and two extra batteries $295 SOLD
    Panasonic 45-150mm $175 SOLD
    Olympus 45mm f1.8 $275
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> Time to thin down the extra gear...

1) Panasonic DMC- G5 body with 1 original and two extra aftermarket batteries. Includes original box, packing, software, charger. Originally purchased in April 2013, and used for about two weeks before I decided to go with an EPM2 instead. It is in new condition. I will provide sales receipt on request for warrantee coverage. $295 for body (no lens).

2) Panasonic 45-150mm lens, also purchased in April. Nice lens, I still prefer my 14-140mm though, so the 45-150 is for sale (new condition, also). $175.

3) Olympus 45mm f 1.8. I've been on the fence about this lens since I bought it a year and a half ago. I rarely use it, although it is blisteringly sharp and produces extremely nice images. It sat in my bag for a while, getting some scuffs on the plastic barrel in the process, and now I leave it mostly in a drawer at home. I think I have decided to sell it and get the Oly macro instead, which I would find a whole heck of a lot more useful for my particular interests (never do portraits, but take a whole lot of flower shots every summer...) $275.

4) I do have the 14-42mm Panasonic kit lens that came with the G5, however I was planning to keep it. If you ARE interested in it, I will offer it for $75 if you want it.

Photos are attached below.

Payment via PayPal family and friends; shipping is actual shipping costs including insurance (either USPS or FedEx, whichever is cheaper). If you want to look up my past history, I am on Ebay as jalywol; and have sold some items through DPReview and listed on Fred Miranda also.

Please PM me if you are interested in any of the gear.

-Janet
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> USPS or FedEx, with insurance
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Actual shipping and insurance to your location
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 day
    </br>References</br> Ebay: jalywol, DPReview:jalywol
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to trade offers
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.