1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Panasonic G3 Kit +extras, 14mm F2.5, Olympus 12-50mm, FL-36R | Location: US | Ships: ConUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by pxpaulx, Dec 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Panasonic G3 Kit +extras, 14mm F2.5, Olympus 12-50mm, FL-36R
    </br>Prices</br> Panasonic G3 14-42mm kit, Sandisk Ultra 16gb, Lowepro TLZ-10 Holster - $295
    Panasonic 14mm F2.5 - $155
    Olympus 12-50mm w/hood (black) - $260
    Olympus FL-36R - $125
    </br>Location</br> US
    </br>Ships to</br> ConUS
    </br>Description</br> I'm giving the D600 a go, what can I say?!

All prices include shipping - a small discount will be provided if buying multiple items!

Panasonic G3, 14-42mm, Sandisk Ultra (30mb/s class 10) 16gb, Lowepro TLZ-10 Holster bag - $290 - SOLD via Ebay

I just received this camera in the past week. I had intended to use it specifically with my 100-300mm, but can't justify keeping the camera since I am giving the D600 a try. Since the BH $299 is now gone, I thought a slightly lower price a long with a few extras would be a fair asking price. The camera is in excellent condition, and along with the above comes with the battery, strap, charger and cables - no box and no manuals/software (all of which can be downloaded online). Price is firm, these are going in the mid-$300s on ebay and I want to offer it for a better price to forum members. The photo showing the scuffs is exaggerated with lighting - they are pretty faint in all but direct light, and are not visible when the screen is on.

Olympus FL-36R - $125 - SOLD

I have two of these flashes and use them occasionally for off camera flash. I find that I'm usually using an LED light panel more often and don't have a need for such an intricate setup, so am selling this flash. It is tested and fully functioning, with little sign of wear. This is for the flash only, no other accessories are included.

Panasonic 14mm F2.5 (black) - $155 - SOLD

This lens is in excellent to mint condition. No marks on the glass or cosmetic wear to speak of. Front and rear caps are included.

Olympus 12-50mm Kit lens - $235 - sold via ebay

I purchased this in my E-m5 kit, wanting to have a general zoom that was weather sealed. If I'm being honest with myself, I hate the rain! I have only used it a handful of times, and it is also in excellent to mint condition. Front and rear caps, and a generic hood are included (the hood is an exact replica of the oem Olympus hood).

</br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS priority/first class insured
    </br>Shipping charge</br> included (discount w/multiple item purchase)
    </br>Handling time</br> 1-3 business days (usually 1)
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

• Like Like x 1
  2. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    14mm has been sold and shipped already!

3. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Photos are being added as they are uploaded by my slow-poke eye-fi card!

I have lowered the prices for everything - also note, everything is now listed on ebay (I have them listed cheaper here as I don't have to pay ebay fees) - I've found things tend to sell quickly on ebay, so if you're interested in something let me know!

4. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    12-50 has been sold via eBay.

5. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Bump - I am open to reasonable offers.

I will consider shipping internationally as well, however a couple things to note: the full value will be marked both for insurance purposes and on customs forms - no exceptions. Shipping is at cost via USPS Express mail only (I will provide a small credit as domestic shipping is included in the asking price) - use the calculator at www.usps.com for a rough estimate before contacting me. Assume a 2lb package for the flash and 4lb package for the camera. Finally, price is firm for international buyers due to additional time and paypal fee associated with the transaction.

6. Uncle Frank

Uncle Frank Photo Enthusiast

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Jul 26, 2012
    San Jose, CA
    Frank
    Offer sent by private message.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.