1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic G3 Kit (Black)

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Hyubie, Sep 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hyubie

Hyubie Unique like everyone else

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Oct 15, 2010
    Massachusetts
    Herbert
    I have a G3 kit I pre-ordered last June, was delivered Aug 1 @ 6pm. :) Been using it quite sparingly as I always find myself going back to my E-PL1. Nothing wrong with it, the camera and I just don't "click" (pun fully intended). :biggrin: Only heavy use was on a recent one-afternoon trip to downtown NY (was there at about 2 pm, ran out of battery by 8 pm thereabouts).

I will ship it in the original box, and it will include the kit lens, all the original accessories (lens hood, battery, charger, CD, manuals), plus two extra after-market batteries that I used only once.

All yours for $640 shipped and Paypalled. If you want Paypal personal, cut $20 off, down to $620. Or.. if you are not enjoying your E-PL3 and want to try Panasonic's, PM me. :wink:

Not much feedback here as I very seldom do any transactions on forums (bought about 3 items since being active on forums), my eBay id is hmjj04 if you want to see my feedbacks.

PM for any offers.

[Update 9/30/2011: Still for sale, pics added.]
    View attachment 177297

View attachment 177298

View attachment 177299

View attachment 177300

View attachment 177301

Blank warranty card:

View attachment 177302

- Hyubie

2. Hyubie

Hyubie Unique like everyone else