COMPLETED Panasonic G3 & G2, bunch of lenses.

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by InlawBiker, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InlawBiker

InlawBiker Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Feb 1, 2012
    Seattle, WA
    Greg
    Alright it's time for some significant downsizing.

Panasonic G3 SOLD. Black. In great shape, has some minor wear along the bottom. Has the standard cables, charger, strap and an extra battery (after-market).

Panasonic G2 $225 shipped. Literally like new. Black. I bought it with the intent of hacking the firmware for video but I don't really have the time for this. The firmware was never hacked. Has the standard cables, charger, strap and an extra battery (after-market).

Panasonic 14-45mm OIS $175 shipped. My favorite lens, well cared for with both caps, hood and UV filter.

Olympus 14-42mm II - $145 shipped. Silver with both caps.

Panasonic 45-200mm OIS $175 shipped. Good copy of this lens, with both caps and hood.

I'll put up photos later when I get home from work tonight. I tried to price these "to go" but, if I'm way off base make me an offer.

The included shipping prices assumes shipping to US lower 48.

Thanks!
    Greg.

• Like Like x 1
  2. InlawBiker

InlawBiker Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Feb 1, 2012
    Seattle, WA
    Greg
    A few photos

Here's a few photos of the G3. Some folks asked about the wear on the bottom. I tried to capture it here, it's very minor wear but I mention it only in the interest of full disclosure. The G3 really is a great camera and I'll miss it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.