Panasonic G3 (Body only) Brand New with £30 cashback offer for £199 + 3 years warranty - stock on we

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by sooper, Dec 9, 2012.

1. sooper

sooper Mu-43 Regular

Jun 17, 2012
    Not sure if this has been posted yet, but I just purchased a G3 from Wilkinsons Cameras on their eBay store for £229, and is eligble for the Panasonic £50 cashback scheme, bringing it down to £179. Also, on their website, it states that you can also get the 3 years warranty with Panasonic too (though this isn't stated on the eBay listing, I'm sure it must apply to that as well).

I used to have a G3 but my brother "borrowed it" and hasn't given it back since! So I've been using my GF-1. Just bought this for (what will be) £179 and sold my GF-1 via gumtree today for £180 (body only) - £1 profit, more than I expected.

There were 5 available from the day before yesterday and only one left now, thought I'd share it.

Listing: [link]

Update

They've run out on eBay but they appear to still have stock on their website, and it also confirms on the page that you'll receive both the 3 years warranty and £30 cashback.

• Like Like x 1
  2. dweller

dweller Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 14, 2012
    London, UK
    Thanks for sharing this deal.
    The website is now saying only £30 cashback from Panasonic.
    I wonder why this has changed?

3. sooper

sooper Mu-43 Regular

Jun 17, 2012
    very strange, perhaps they had some sort of quota?

4. hannahntilly

hannahntilly Mu-43 Rookie

May 22, 2011
    I think it's mistake by Wilkinsons. The £50 offer from Panasonic was only for the kit with lens. Body only is £30. Incidentally, they've got another eBay auction for a G3 and it still shows the £50 discount.

5. sooper

sooper Mu-43 Regular

Jun 17, 2012
    I think either way they'll have to honour the difference right?

6. sooper

sooper Mu-43 Regular

Jun 17, 2012
    so I contacted them and they informed me that it was a mistake on the listing, but out of good faith can offer either a £20 partial refund, or they can send out a DMW-BLD10E battery (which apparently retail at ~£60). I'm thinking to go with the latter...

7. Ulfric M Douglas

Ulfric M Douglas Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Mar 6, 2010
    Northumberland
    Wilkinson is my local camera shop ... I'll pop round next time and see what's in stock.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.