1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Panasonic G2

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Promit, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Promit

Promit Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jun 6, 2011
    Baltimore, MD
    Promit Roy
    For sale, a black USA G2 kit with 14-42mm in Excellent+ condition, including all accessories, original box, and the Matsumoto guide to using it. I've had this camera for several months and it's a wonderful kit, but I just bought its big daddy GH2. This particular G2 is in wonderful condition, with no signs of usage I can see. It is also running a Ptool gently hacked firmware for improved video bitrates. The hack I've chosen is not very aggressive and works reliably. It can easily be undone if that's a problem.

I am looking for $340 shipped OBO in CONUS, and I would rather not deal international. Not looking for trades at this time. I just saw a thread waxing about how wonderful this body is (and it is!), so one of you put your money where your mouth is and buy it! :smile: Don't make me eBay this.
    OLY07137.JPG