1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic G2

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by dixeyk, Dec 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    As much as I hate to do this I have decided to sell my much loved Panasonic G2. I am not selling because of any issues with it (in fact I still maintain that the G2 has the best UI and handling of any m43 body I have used). I simply want a change. The camera is in great condition with a bit over 2800 shutter actuations. It comes with the box and everything in the box in as new condition (although I did unwrap most of them). The software is unopened and the warranty card unfilled. The camera comes with a black leather Gordy wrist strap (large sized). I inspected the body and fond no marks, scratches or dings and the LCD is mark free. I'll post some photos as soon as I get a chance.
    $199

Price includes shipping and insurance CONUS and PayPal fees.

2. dixeyk

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
  3. dfigueroa84

dfigueroa84 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Nov 10, 2011
    Oakland, CA
    sad times...

4. dixeyk

Rating - 100%
    74   0   0

Aug 9, 2010
    No, not so sad...simply filled with change.

BUMP!

5. michaelsmp

michaelsmp Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Oct 7, 2011
    New Jersey
    Payment Sent, thank you.

6. UkrainianOne

UkrainianOne Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Jul 29, 2011