1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Panasonic G2 w/lens, extra battery

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by gnb40, Jul 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gnb40

gnb40 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Jul 9, 2011
    Maryland
    Gary
    Decided to go upgrade to the G3 so I'm selling my lightly used G2 with 14-52 lens. This is in like new condition. Other than playing around the house, I've only used this on a one week vacation. No scratches or marks that I could find.

If anyone can tell me how to find the shutter count, I'll be glad to try it. The instructions for the G1 doesn't work (only 2 of the 3 buttons pressed are on the G3).

Includes:
    Camera
    14-42 lens
    Lens pouch
    Lens hood
    manuals
    Software disk
    strap
    cables
    battery and charger
    body and lens caps​
    I also have the book: The Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2: The Unofficial Quintessential Guide that I'll throw in. The RockyNook guides are the best out there (in my opinion).

Looking to get $375.00 Paypaled and shipped to the CONUS.

Found out the G3 uses a different battery, so my spare DMW-BLB13 is up for sale. Been charged less than 5 times. Sell for $25.00 shipped to CONUS.

Would consider trade for Panasonic 100-300 lens or Canon T1i, T2i, (can add cash). My eBay acct is gnb436 for references. Feel free to email me with questions.

Thanks, Gary

Attached Files:

• g2a.
      g2a.jpg
      File size:
      67.6 KB
      Views:
    • G2b.
      G2b.jpg
      File size:
      43.8 KB
      Views: