[EXPIRED] Panasonic G2 three weeks old - mint condition

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by daveproctor, Nov 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daveproctor

daveproctor Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

May 27, 2010
    Mint condition Panasonic G2 bought from my local camera store on 1st November this year. Was bought as a kit with a 14-42 lens but I sold this as I have a 14-140

I have been really impressed by this camera but have decided to get a GH1 having used this to shoot some video with the 14-140. Video is not something I've done much of but I was seriously impressed by the quality of the G2 and it has given me the bug to try more. My friend has let me try his GH1 and this provides me with more video capability so I've decided to buy one :(

I have a GF1 so keeping the G2 makes no sense.

Camera is mint and boxed and has probably taken less than 500 pictures. The warranty is not transferrable but I will be more than happy to deal with any problems within the warranty period which runs to November 2011

Comes with box, manuals, software (unopened), everything except the kit lens. Fantastic camera with excellent touch screen control. In some ways it improves on the GH1 but not in the area I am interested in which is video - although it produces excellent 720 HD video.

Asking price £325 delivered by RMSD

I am new here but please check my feedback under the same user name on Talkphotography (where this camera is also listed) - I ALWAYS describe items honestly and accurately and try whenever possible to post items within 24 hours max of payment arriving

Pictures below - the flash has reflected on some parts and the camera has picked up some dust from the surface I stood it on but I can promise the camera is absolutely unmarked

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.